Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here from SoCal, Orange County area!

Some of you should check out our monthly Camaro cruise night every 2nd Friday if you can make it!

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
OK heres the thing, I ordered a 2013 1LE in January. The dealership and I had all the numbers in order until the car actually arrived. Once it did they wanted to jack up my interest rate another 2% so I pulled the plug on the deal. Yesterday I spoke with a different dealership and the Rep went far and beyond my expectations to give me a great deal. He even discounted the destination charge so the numbers are definitely right. I'm on the fence though because I do like the 2014s but I heard somewhere the 2014s have more of that dent resistant plastic surrounding the front and back end which Im not a fan of. Should I wait for a 2014 or go with the traditional and definitely FEROCIOUS looking 2013? your thoughts people? Feel free to contact me directly with your opinion. The reason why I want to jump on this deal so bad is because its pretty much the last fully loaded 2013 1LE in southern Cal....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I really like those tear drop rear lights, So,,,, I grabbed pretty much the last Fully Loaded 2013 1LE in Southern Cal. Purchased 7/27/2013
2013 2SS
Ashen Grey Metallic
1LE
RS
Navigation
Dual Mode Exhaust
Plus..... Premium Carpet Floor Mats, Trunck Mat and Cargo Net...
It's killy me driving a snail pace 80 MPH during this break in process. And I can't handle watching these Mustangs, Challengers and Chargers Pass me. is 100 miles enough to consider broken in?... JK I know I have to go 1500 Miles... This is going to be a long couple of weeks... and as far as trade in is concerned.... NO WAY.. This is my baby for ever..... Pics to come soon..... Thanks for your advice.. Peace !!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
This thread is old but meh...

Inland Empire (Yucaipa)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts