Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard is coming out in late February or early march
is that too only people that preordered it?
Second
what would be the chances they let you lease them
my friend says his lease on his bmw is almost up or will be around that time and he is thinking of leasing the v8
what is the possibility of that you think?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, the feb/early march delivery will be for pre-orders. Expect many of those to fall through due to current economic conditions. So, if you're in the right place at the right time, you're bound to get an early pre-ordered car. As for leasing, I'm guessing that there won't be any factory optioned leases untill late spring, early summer at best. This is a pretty hot car right now, and the factory is basing production on the contracted cars. In other words, they guess on how much to make off of the existing pre-ordered/contracted cars. And you can bet there won't be a huge surplus due to the recent agreement with the US gvt.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Yeah, the feb/early march delivery will be for pre-orders. Expect many of those to fall through due to current economic conditions. So, if you're in the right place at the right time, you're bound to get an early pre-ordered car. As for leasing, I'm guessing that there won't be any factory optioned leases untill late spring, early summer at best. This is a pretty hot car right now, and the factory is basing production on the contracted cars. In other words, they guess on how much to make off of the existing pre-ordered/contracted cars. And you can bet there won't be a huge surplus due to the recent agreement with the US gvt.

:lol::lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Join the Club! We all want to see one in person.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
o i mean inside and out
i want to see one
yea i saw it at the la car show