Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've narrowed down my color choices to Inferno Orange Metallic and Summit White...

I want the SW because it looks so clean and crisp, and on the other hand, I want the IOM for the sheer fact that it just looks badass. I need some help... again...

:5go:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
what about summit white with inferno orange interior package and IO stripes?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
The more I see the white, the more I like it. White w/ black rims looks great.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've narrowed down my color choices to Inferno Orange Metallic and Summit White...

I want the SW because it looks so clean and crisp, and on the other hand, I want the IOM for the sheer fact that it just looks badass. I need some help... again...

:5go:
The week before I was placing my order I got stuck between black and rjt. I finally made two trips to a local dealership one as close to dusk as I could get and one in the morning. They actually had the two colors sitting next to each other so it made it easier to compare. It was how the cars looked in the evening that made my choice. I don't think you can pick just by looking at pictures, you have to see them in different lights in person.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not really a big fan of IOM stripes on white... idk why but it just doesn't really appeal to me. So far whites looking more popular. I just want something that no one else in my area has, ya know? I haven't see either of the two around yet so it makes the choice a little easier. I appreciate the input :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I say IOM! I always have had white cars but the camaro needs a wicked colour to go with it and I don't think white suits it. Don't get me wrong, white camaro's are nice but white feels like a rental colour lol. The camaro is hot and it deserves a hot colour.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
white.black leather. NO STRIPES. orange is nice, but youll get tired of it unless your obsessed with orange. if i could, i would trade mine in for a white.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I say IOM. You will not regret it once you see it at sunset and sunrise. It is an absolutely magical color. When I was choosing mine I considered IOM or Cyber Gray because of the way they both show the lines of the car so wonderfully. The Camaro is such a beautiful car with some very pernounced lines and curves. They should be displayed in all their glory.

But I am kinda partial to orange. I even have the IOM interior trim kit and the Car ID Real Carbon Fiber and Orange mix added interior kit. I made my SS emblems orange, my center cap bow ties are orange and my engine cover, fuse box cover and CAI are all color matched.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts