Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I built a Challenger R/T:
375hp, 6M - $33,125
J package (leather, heated seats, etc), Trak Pak (3.92's, limited slip; comes standard with manual tranny), standard 18's

I built a Mustang GT:
300hp, 5M - $30,045
Premier trim (leather, 500w 6 CD), Comfort Group (power passenger seat, heated seats), standard 17's and 3.55's.

I'd be very happy if a similarly equipped SS is in that range.

I can't wait until the 22nd, so I've got to start threads like this to tide me over :rolleyes:

If anyone else is bored, build a Challenger and Mustang and post up your combo.

·
Registered
318 Posts
ditto..I was aiming for 33-34 range so if I can walk with an SS with sunroof in that range or better it will be the best bday I have ever had...

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I'm very happy. I thought I was gonna have to convince my wife that 35k was a good price. Now, with selling my Vette, and using it as down payment, I'll be financing less than what we paid for her car! Yay!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I'm looking and expecting to spend around 40-45 MSRP for the convertible. So we'll see. If it's lower, great.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'd be happy if the SS in that range...the absolute most I want to spend is $35k, but $33k would be nice.

Different axle ratio options would be great too (like the challenger).

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wow, I built my Challenger R/T and it only came up to $31190, guess I'm just cheap:lol:. Figure with taxes I'd have to put down around 23k to get reasonable payments for four years. Now if the Camaro's gonna compete it's going to have to come in lower then this. But one way or a freaking nother I'm getting my Camaro.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm personally aiming for 29-31.5, for mine. If the base SS comes out right at 32, I'll be demanding cloth seats to keep it low. :p Hell, come to think of it, I don't need the back seats or the spare tire.. Maybe they'll knock down the price without that stuff. But being completely honest, the 6-speed Chally's living up to it's namesake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts