Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and they went through a paperback with me for all of the options for the SS and I told him everything I wanted from it. I don't remember it ALL, but here's most of it:

Inferno Orange 2SS manual
Black Hockey Stripes
RS package
Ambient lighting
Sunroof

And I know I'm forgetting something else, but other than that, the entire total came to around 43k. Deal or no deal? If no deal, where should I be looking to go for ordering? I'm from South Florida so if anyone is familiar with the area or more north of here, I'm willing to travel to get the best possible deal. All opinions welcome!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
and they went through a paperback with me for all of the options for the SS and I told him everything I wanted from it. I don't remember it ALL, but here's most of it:

Black Hockey Stripes
RS package
Ambient lighting
Sunroof

And I know I'm forgetting something else, but other than that, the entire total came to around 43k. Deal or no deal? If no deal, where should I be looking to go for ordering? I'm from South Florida so if anyone is familiar with the area or more north of here, I'm willing to travel to get the best possible deal. All opinions welcome!
http://www.camaroz28.com/camarobuilder/index.shtml
That'll give you how much it should cost.

EDIT: Based on what you listed:
Camaro 2SS 1ET37 $34,180.00
Tremec TR6060 6-speed Manual Transmission MN6 $0.00
Inferno Orange Metallic GCR $0.00
RS Package for SS WRS $1,200.00
Inferno Orange Interior Trim Package W1H $500.00
20-inch Polished Aluminum Wheel Q9J $470.00
Inferno Orange Leather SS Interior AAY $0.00
Power Sunroof with express open and venting CF5 $900.00
Factory Subtotal $37,250.00
Black Hood/Hockey Stripes VYQ $510.00
Dealer Subtotal $510.00
Vehicle Subtotal $37,760.00

So I got a feeling he's gouging ya bigtime.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was just an added up estimate. No destination charge or anything. Just with the upgrades I listed. Who are the 2 chevy dealers on here?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
That was just an added up estimate. No destination charge or anything. Just with the upgrades I listed. Who are the 2 chevy dealers on here?
the msrp prices we've seen listed do include the $750 destination charge.

I agree that your price seems high unless you added in some other expensive options (like the 21" rims).

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yikes!

Black Hockey Stripes
RS package
Ambient lighting
Sunroof

That does sound a BIT STEEP!!! Who is the dealer???

·
Registered
86 Posts
you went to order a car and don't remember everything you wanted or have an itemized invoice from the dealer???

the only reasonable way you could be at 43k is if you ordered the 21" wheels on a 2SS with sunroof and everything else.

·
Registered
122 Posts

Black Hockey Stripes
RS package
Ambient lighting
Sunroof

dude - he's bending you over!:eek:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Yup, with GM Employee price, a 2009 Corvette Coupe is a hair more than that.

Example, base with forged chrome wheels and atomic orange upcharge as only options. Not many frills, but it IS a Corvette.

Herndon Chevrolet, Lexington, SC
Vehicle: 2009 Corvette Coupe
Selected Style: CORVETTE COUPE
VIN: 1G1YY25W195108754
Exterior: Atomic Orange Metallic
Interior: Black Interior Trim
MSRP: $51,565.00
GMS: $44,728.73

Walk in with some change in your pocket, and I'll bet you can work wonders.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just came back from my x-x-x-gf's step dads dealer lol. He's giving me employee pricing for my Inferno Orange 2SS with:

Ground Effect Package
RS Package
Sunroof
20" Bright Aluminum Wheels
Black stripe package

came to $37,000 out the door. Putting my down payment on it December 1st :D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Just came back from my x-x-x-gf's step dads dealer lol. He's giving me employee pricing for my Inferno Orange 2SS with:

Ground Effect Package
RS Package
Sunroof
Black stripe package

wow awesome i didnt even know there were allowing emp pricing on them yet,or even if they were gonna.

maybe GM is worried there not gonna sell despite being at 5000 ordered so far.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts

Ground Effect Package
RS Package
Sunroof
Black stripe package

:roxor:

·
Registered
130 Posts
That Sounds

Ground Effect Package
RS Package
Sunroof
Black stripe package

Much Better!! Enjoy the ride and place plenty of pics!!:roxor:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh I will. On January 4th, my salesman is going to a test drive of it in Jacksonville and he asked me if I wanted to come. I said......"Do you really think I'm going to say no?" He laughed and I'm now extremely excited to go see it in action so soon. I know I won't be able to drive it, but will definitly take my camera and take some nice pics :):):)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts