·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( :( :(

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Hotrod AND Envy disappear at the same time.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Vacation perhaps? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hotrod AND Envy disappear at the same time.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Vacation perhaps? :rolleyes:
bwahhhh hahaha :lol:
I text hotrod every couple weeks or so...note to self...I'll text him Friday or Saturday just to see how life is treating him. Envy??? Don't know where our fearless leader may be

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tell Hot Rod he has completion for second place on the list and I bet that gets him back

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have been known to be very busy.
I hope they are both ok!!
yes, but its been longer than normal for even a check in and its raining again in TX

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Patriotpa had the same idea :lol: .... is it where there is smoke there is fire ?... do we need a third to make it fact?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I know Wayne (hotrod) is just having a real hard time right now so keep him in your thoughts. Hillary (Envy) im not sure but sent her a pm to check on her.

We are all a family here and i am so glad to call you all a part of my family. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I know Wayne (hotrod) is just having a real hard time right now so keep him in your thoughts. Hillary (Envy) im not sure but sent her a pm to check on her.

We are all a family here and i am so glad to call you all a part of my family. :thumbsup:
You my friend hit the nail on the head....could not agree more!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
family missing two

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Our boy Wayne(Hotrod) is okay....not much has changed....still dealing with issues.

And waves HI to Bama...yes I had texted you cause I'm not on here as much as I used to be....and I miss my Camaro friends.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Our boy Wayne(Hotrod) is okay....not much has changed....still dealing with issues.

And waves HI to Bama...yes I had texted you cause I'm not on here as much as I used to be....and I miss my Camaro friends.
Waves HI Back atcha :D:hello:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Good to hear.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

that dang stang is eating into Camaro time ... I told you it would happen

thanks for checking on HotRod

1 - 20 of 58 Posts