Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
the yanks aren't dead yet...but other than last night they have gotten out-played.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
And if it hadn't been that one inning in game 1, the Rangers would be resting up waiting for the Giants.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Envy, let's do all we can to get those Rangers into the World Series! We are out playing the Yangee's in about all area's, but they are the Yankee's and they do have just a little bit of expierience in this playoff stuff. But I still think our bats are way more potent than theirs, and with Cliff Lee available, we hopefully can win one more...Go Rangers!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
rangers? who are they? oh, that's right i don't watch sports (other than drag racing). lollz. :lol: just had to mess with y'all

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
After a lifetime of disappointments, I'm not exactly a fan of the entire Rangers' team either. But it sure is great to see the team step up this season and give us what we've been waiting for all these years.....next stop San Francisco. :D WAY TO GO RANGERS!!!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
watching baseball is boring.

i prefer to play it over watching it.

if you've ever been to a ball game, notice how they always have those skits and games on the big screen in between innings to keep you awake!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

if you've ever been to a ball game, notice how they always have those skits and games on the big screen in between innings to keep you awake!
Apparently RJ, you're on the wrong thread. :lol: :p

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

inbetween innings give you time to get more beer.:p but maybe they serve beer to hide the fact that yes, it is a boring game.:rolleyes: I am a huge baseball fan, but I do prefer going to watch hockey.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Congrats rangers Very Well Played Well Deserved :thumbsup:
No number 28 for the yankees:lol:

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
...and what a fitting ending to the game. A-Rod goes down looking and the end of the Tom Hicks ownership era is finally over. Congrats to Nolan Ryan (still the classiest guy around) and the whole organization.

Grew up a Rangers fan and our season always ended at the All Star Break. By then they'd be mathematically eliminated from the post season! But, not this year.

Get your antlers up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts