Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe its me but if there over 8500 cars produced, where the heck are they?
I see just a trickle of them here and there. Are there that many sitting around somewhere?:confused: Are they making more lot cars instead of filling orders? I would expect to see a lot more members that ordered back in October getting their cars.

là où sont les camaros Oshwa?
Where are the camaros Oshwa?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I saw one driving around here...and 1 showroom car (already sold). I have a feeling over the next 3-4 weeks you'll start seeing more of them in the wild.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The show room car here in Auburn Maine has already been sold also!
My dealer let me check it out when it first came in a few weeks ago. Now it is in town with ten day plates that were dated 5-07-09.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got to test drive one last weekend here in Jax, FL at a dealership that I did not order from. This dealership was the only one in town that actually had one in. They had just had it delivered late the night before. Sweet ride -- can't wait for mine to be delivered. I had some reserves about ordering a car that I actually had not driven. But being a "camaro" lover for years, I got past this. Mine is at 3000 status right now. My dealership keeps me posted with updates.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've seen at least 1/day and sometimes 2 for the last few weeks. Of course, there's lots of GM people around where I live. I see so many Challengers now that they're not anything special or new any more either. Haven't see any ZR1's on the road yet, but the weather is just starting to get nice enough around here that maybe they'll start coming out also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts