Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it's a common thing for people to get hooters girls and stuff to pose with their cars... so i was just wondering if any of you guys are gonna have chicks all leaning on your paint or posing on your new 5th gen? or are you gonna be like "hell no!"? :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
ummmm...laying on the hood...NO WAY.:angry:

maybe carefully leaning over a fender or posing NEXT to it...don't think the wife would be too happy though:rolleyes:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Last time I did that it caused major problems with the front suspensiobn!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
i know it's a common thing for people to get hooters girls and stuff to pose with their cars... so i was just wondering if any of you guys are gonna have chicks all leaning on your paint or posing on your new 5th gen? or are you gonna be like "hell no!"? :lol:

I am going to be hell yes!

Now I just need to find them, willing to talk with me, and be near me. :eek:

If you have any interest, Selena, I would be honored. Just as long as the hubby approves! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Selena, to answer your question.....'Hell yea!' Those Rat Rod chicks are the sexiest **** girls on the planet! Nothing oozes sex appeal more than hot chicks all over Detroit iron!:drool:

Does Scott know about this thread? If not, don't tell him about it!:lookandleave:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hell no I won't be getting some chick to lay on my hood or pose with my car- MOSTLY because I'M a chick....but also because it's about the car.....and I'm a photographer...so my car IS the hot chick! I actually may do a beach trip just for some special shots. :)

now a hot guy photographed all greased up working on my car- oh yeh- all about that! :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
hell ya definatly gonna have scantly clad woman posing with my car!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hell no I won't be getting some chick to lay on my hood or pose with my car- MOSTLY because I'M a chick....but also because it's about the car.....and I'm a photographer...so my car IS the hot chick! I actually may do a beach trip just for some special shots. :)

now a hot guy photographed all greased up working on my car- oh yeh- all about that! :)
You would have to be a guy to understand. Nothing wrong with our two favorite things in one photo.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts

1 - 20 of 41 Posts