Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they called today and said again no tpws again to avoid confusion:rolleyes:, how ever they did say my order is in line for production and is progressing, I head the progressing part before but does in line to be produced mean anything, she wouldnt give a timetable but said they want all of the pre orders filled by summer, im right after the preorders so any thoughts or insight would be appreciated as to when my ride will arrive,,

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
i called the 1800# and asked why my dealer had no clue what was going on. they put me on hold for about 20mins, and said he contacted the dealer salesman and gave him the # to call once a week and get updates. he said if nothing happens or they don't call back saying my car has been ordered in 2 weeks to call back. i hope this made them step it up. he did say that they were pumping the cars out way more than when production first started.:confused::drool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
last i heard Production was at about 380 cars a day. And that was a couple weeks ago. I believe they can do about 450 cars a day there. Also heard that the week of vacation from 29 june to 5 july was cancelled to produce more cars and that they were going to add saturday shifts!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts