Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now at school it's 3rd period and it happens to be one of my study halls, hence, that's why I'm on 5GO right now. :lol:

Well this morning in my 1st Mechanical Drawing Class we were cutting parts for our Go-Kart. One kid in the class [who I'm friends with] started blaming me and telling me how I can't measure correctly. I had to meaure some seven inch pieces of metal.

He was saying "These are 6 and 3/4!!! You can't measure!!!! (BLAH BLAH BLAH)"

Are you kidding me? Your gonna blame me? Your the one that cut the pieces with the saw, then some bonehead grounded the edges on them and you going to blame me for them being a quarter short? I told them you guys cut the pieces and ground them, if anything happened it would be your fault. Of course they didn't say one **** thing back because they knew they were wrong.

I'm pissed. Don't come posting "don't get mad up over little stuff", when will people admit they F'd up and try again, instead of pointing fingers at everyone!? People just don't admit their mistakes.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
ahhh, tell him to piss off.

oh, and BTW, you shouldn't get so pissed off over little stuff.:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::D

·
Registered
269 Posts
ya good point, no sense in getting worked up over little stuff.....
but hey screw it do this :twak: or this :boxing:
that just might help you feel better
:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts