Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my local radio stations host the Tom Joyner Morning Show every morning. During the whole political scene it is obvious they were obama supporters and as can be expected slang some mud. But the comment I just heard from one of the co hosts (long after the election was over) laughing at John McCain's inability to lift his arms saying "how does he put on deodorant". I can enjoy jokes, deal with political mud slinging but that in my opinion was extremely over the top. They have a very nasty email in their box now.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Tasteless comment to say the least.:mad: The man endured something very few people can even attempt to comprehend.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
The radio station here that plays that same show is now off my preset. They were talking about something else, but it was very offensive to me. It had to do with the election also. It was one of my favorite stations, but now I have not turned it back to that station since.

It was probley the same station as I was listing to, 101.1

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
The radio station here that plays that same show is now off my preset. They were talking about something else, but it was very offensive to me. It had to do with the election also. It was one of my favorite stations, but now I have not turned it back to that station since.

I stopped listening to radio talk shows. My favorite station has a sex talk show from like 10pm-midnight every night.
Which sucks, which means no rocking out on the way to work..or while at work for the first hour.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
58 Posts
well as some of you may already know, I am a staunch supporter/defender of anyone wearing a US military uniform, IE the little blond kid in uniform that SOMEONE said resembled Dewy from Malcolm In The Middle LOL, that married the obnoxiously ugly moose, aka bride. I agree that it's really nothing to joke about. McCain's arms were broken during a torture session in the infamous "Hanoi Hilton" in Vietnam during a 5 plus year stay in captivity, when he was captured after being shot down flying a mission. If those douche bags want to joke about a combat veteran/POW's war related wounds regardless of his political position, then they can burn in hell. ****ers.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
V101.1 yep. What pisses me off is it is a nationally syndicated show not just some local nutjob. Wish I had a **** recording of it to send to a vets group see if they can't file a lawsuit with the NAACP or something against them for discrimination :lol:. Believe me ducati this one had me pissed as well. Its about as bad or worse as picking on a crippled/deformed kid.

·
8,984 Posts
What gets me is all of the Obabma supporters that would not talk about partisan polictics BEFORE the election, (even though we know they were Obama supporters) but now they vomit from their skulls with an hourly regimen of Obama BS.

I am going to spport him, as the people have spokena and that is the right thing to do, but I am not the type to just roll over and let the government have their way with me.....

McCain was not my first pick BY ANY MEANS, but to pick on one a man that has endured things that we can not even imagine is immoral and I hope the FCC does something, oh wait they are pinko commi liberal s as well...

Can I say that? Nobody listens to me anyway..... :)

Anyways, POWs of our country should be reveired, not ridiculed. That is a shame.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
the main difference between McCain and Bush is McCain was a POW(Prisioner of War) bush is a POM(Prisioner of Mediocrity):lol::lol:
I have family who've been war vets and I don't make fun of them i hold them in high reguard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts