Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
The pain of clean up & the stench it leaves as the heat comes back, is more horrible
than the flood it self some times.
I wish I could be their to help, w/those who need it, its hard to see people struggle after
a such bad thing mother nature does...
I hope she's okay (yo grandmother) & can re-coop from this !
I herd some people can't afford flood insurance because it cost so much, because its in
a flood zone :facepalm: & :(
Edit;
The last pic, :eek: the car in the back ground is covered all the way up to the windows :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Vendor
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea we learned from the last time we had a really bad storm 3 years ago so she added the flood insurance on her policy especially because of where she is positioned in the town her house as well as our church is always prone for flooding.

They say there is another hurricane maybe heading our way. This time I am going to get stand bags and some boards close off her fence this way the water pushes to a different direction.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Wow! Sorry to see that! :( Glad ya'll are ok. The storm surge was crazy at high tide on saturday nite! They're still cleaning stores and restaurants here in Manteo. Most are hoping to be back up on wednesday. Good luck to all in your area!

Bill

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts