Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so other then my trip to bc in may i haven't posted new pics of my baby girl recently

so here's the run of pics that i haven't posted yet :thumbsup:

my autobot transformers stuff on the car

got this pic on june 19th just cuz i thought it looked awsome

my new tint that i got put on last week. gotta love black cars with black interiors. it's only 35% on the front windows and 20% on the rears

and the next odometer milestone that i snapped today on my way home from work

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg the tint has made such a difference in her look. the guy that tinted it for me felt so bad for bumping me so many times and making me wait so long that he did all the tint and the 3M on the lower rocker guards for only $200 yay me lol. i've had people come up to me asking me if i've chopped the top on the car cuz it has such a different look to it

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys/girls :D

it's definately making me antsy to get the rest of the car blacked out

sooooo many things to buy

must go have a good discussion with my bank account lol

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
from gm :D

i wanted all of the transformers accessories, but after seeing how the centre console part got installed it looked like someone was staple gun happy and the fender emblems would have been over $650 for the pair, so i passed on both of those and went with just the centre caps and door sills

i would still really like to get the fender emblems though :(

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow that is alot of $$ but i bet they would look sharp on your car!
ya i've heard rumours that gm discontinued all the transformers accessories so i might luck out and find a dealer that has a pair laying around and they want to get rid of them

a girl can dream right :lol:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
ya i've heard rumours that gm discontinued all the transformers accessories so i might luck out and find a dealer that has a pair laying around and they want to get rid of them

a girl can dream right :lol:
As far as the fender emblems...how's $172.01 US (about 181 CAD) plus shipping sound to you for a pair of GM autobot heads?

And ALL the lids with leather/vinyl whatever it is, are attached with the happy staple-gun. Once you put it on all that won't show.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As far as the fender emblems...how's $172.01 US (about 181 CAD) plus shipping sound to you for a pair of GM autobot heads?
you have a pm :D

we must talk more

·
Registered
387 Posts
Your car looks awsome. Thats funny you took a picture at 11111 KM I did the same when my car hit 11111 Miles. I am at 19850 now and waiting for that 22222 to roll around so i can get a picture of that also.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your car looks awsome. Thats funny you took a picture at 11111 KM I did the same when my car hit 11111 Miles. I am at 19850 now and waiting for that 22222 to roll around so i can get a picture of that also.
thanks!!!

ya it was too cool of a photo op to pass up

i didn't quite catch the 10k roll over though. i was booking it down the hiway and when i looked down and realized it was gonna roll i had no where i could pull over. when i did get the car over it was 10,001 :(

i have that pic somewhere on my cam but figured it wasn't worth posted cuz it wasn't 10k on the dot

happy i got the 15k one though

·
Registered
140 Posts
Great photos! Such a beautiful car, thank you for sharing!

I was stuck between black and RJT for a couple of weeks before I ordered. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep a black car as clean as it deserved.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts