1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is it Halloween? idk.........

Anyway I'm going as Scream:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: SORRY WRONG PICTURE

My Brother's going as himself..... Well I guess it's fine since he already looks like a Gremlin......

So what're ya doin 2 days after yesterday?

(aka tomorrow:screwy:)

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Taking the kids on a traditional pillage and plunder of the neighborhood candy stash (Trick-Or-Treating). Only crappy part is it's a little cold here so all the hot MILF's we go with will be bundled up.:eek:

·
2,774 Posts
Going to Salem Ma. the capitol of Halloween!!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Taking the kids on a traditional pillage and plunder of the neighborhood candy stash (Trick-Or-Treating). Only crappy part is it's a little cold here so all the hot MILF's we go with will be bundled up.:eek:

HAHA We got Nice weather Finaly But we Get all the Nice Young MILFS comming to our Door with there kids....I These woman are getting younger...But thats ok....The wifey is Outa Town its just me and a Buddy...and can look all i want.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
HAHA We got Nice weather Finaly But we Get all the Nice Young MILFS comming to our Door with there kids....I These woman are getting younger...But thats ok....The wifey is Outa Town its just me and a Buddy...and can look all i want.
LMAO! Have fun, Dave!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
that micheal jackson pic had me rolling i **** near fell out the chair:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
2,774 Posts
That sounds like fun.... specifically, what will you be doing in Salem? Don't tell me 'hunting witches' either.;)
no no they close down the whole downtown its like a huge festival. Bars and costumes and everything.

How about a SHUNT HUNT?
umm no....:screwy:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: It's 30 minutes past midnight........ Got back like 45 minutes ago.... got like 5 pounds of candy. ate about half........I'm pretty sure this is what death feels like.......

You never realize you hate candy until you have too much..... I'm never eating candy again... save for a few pieces from my stash....

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Went out as myself.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well I went out lastnite, dressed up as Peter Griffin from family guy, went to a couple clubs my friend was dressed up as a.........well she was wearing a blue lace corset, black puffy panties and black fishnets, she couldnt find the skirt so it was more revealing than she wanted hehe. sorry no picture guys hehe

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:rotflmao:hey as long as you don't eat her seafood you should be ok:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts