Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't find a thread on this, so I was just wondering how was your thanksgiving day?

I spent most of mine 11 stories up in some weird apartment in monroeville (For the locals), that was the first time I've been in a NICE apartment and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Food was so-so, not many family members can beat my mom's cooking so I guess I'll have to wait till next year. :lol:

I almost went and bought some a TV and computers today but realized I'm saving. :lol:

Peace

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Thanksgiving day was good. Today I slept in until about 9:30. My fiance, on the other hand, left to go shopping at 4:30 this morning.

Today I've done pretty much nothing. Watched Alabama come so very close to losing their title hopes, and now I'm hoping to see WVU upset Pitt.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Turkey Day: Apparently became kryptonically allergic to turkey because no amount of gravy could allow me to eat it. Everyone else could..

So I just drowned myself in stuffing, mashed potatos, corn bread, and gravy.. lotsa gravy.

Finished the night with home made pumpkin pie and FINALLY watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen for the first time, ever. I have yet to see the original movie.

Black Friday: Woke up at 10AM, got a shower at 2, went for a bumpercar ride downtown and signed up to win a 2SS/RS M6 from Dave White Chevy. IOM, Black Interior, looked really orange for once under the lights. Benefits from the raffle and GM powertrain UAW boys n' girls go to Make a Wish.

Drawing is Feb 27. It'd be a nice christmas/grad present, dontcha think?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Great day. Ate like a pig... Must of gained 5 lbs.. And today ran around the woods. But, didnt see a thing.. Oh well.. :)

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Pigged out. Ate thanksgiving lunch at in laws at noonish then ate at my folks at 6 double dipping for sure :).

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Well being i have had thanksgiving two days in a row lunch and dinner it sucks. I hate left overs. If i see another piece of turkey im gonna be sick.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts