Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I am getting this. . .

Can i have the non colored dash (interior option) with a colored LED light bar?

If I want a yellow bar, will I have to get the Yellow interior accents?

Does anyone know the colors of the light bar? I seen on the GM Accessories board that the accent Interior panels are.
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Carbon

I assume that each of these excluding the carbon will be a color bar option.

any insight?

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Jeremy, here is a quote from GoTeamCamaro about the ambient lighting. Hope this helps.
There will be NO old-fashioned green illumination in the interior of the Camaro

On all cars:
The illumination color of the LCD screens (radio & cluster) and all the graphics on all the buttons in the interior is always Ice-Blue
The Needles, red lines, the rings in the gauges and the rings that surround the audio & HVAC dials are always Red-Orange.

So, on all cars - Ice Blue is the main functional color and Red-orange is used as contrasting color.

Add ambient illumination:
Ice Blue ambient illumination standard.
Red-Orange ambient illumination with the interior accent package (Radio and other illumination stays the same)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks buddy. . . It does help. . . So the light bar option is blue or orange. Orange only with Interior accent package.

thought there would be more color options.

Oh well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
STANDARD for all leather cars is silver or dark silver metalic door and dash inserts lit in Ice-Blue.

OPTIONAL is the interior accent pack - Which comes with Orange leather faced seats, contrast stitching, and orange door and dash inserts lit in Red-Orange.

ACCESSORIES available for Camaro include Yellow and Red Inserts.
I would expect they will use the same Red-Orange illumination.. It would make sense.. but thats just my assumption..more colors could be available.. I don't know about this and nothing has been announced.. but it wont be long before your Chevy dealer can answer that one!!

..And the carbon is offered as a replacement to the silver gauge surround and console trim panel (not the illuminated panels)

Now, it would be so sweet to see a yellow Camaro with ] stripes, the Yellow inserts and black leather seats!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
once again thanks for the info. . . I am thinking about taking the "colored" panels and haveing them 1. Air brushed or 2. custom colored leather laid over them.

·
Registered
357 Posts
once again thanks for the info. . . I am thinking about taking the "colored" panels and haveing them 1. Air brushed or 2. custom colored leather laid over them.
I think #2 would look alot better, order the same material the seats are made from. There will be some custom work completed on mine, all in due time.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have to wait and see i guess. . . My buddy does custom car air brushing. . would do a bad azz job on the panels. . .

·
Registered
313 Posts
if you can get your hands on a set of clear unpainted panels and get him to airbrush the back it would be cool..then you would still get the illumination to shine through

1 - 10 of 10 Posts