Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. So I never get to hear what my car sounds like rolling through my neighborhood... I also know that not everyone drives around WOT all the time... so... with that in mind I thought I would try to capture a little bit of the every day sound of my car... so here it is.. some light accelerations... some steady throttle cruising and even a downshift or two! LOL!

Now.. I've had been just listening to this stuff on my silly laptop with the built in speakers... Well, i transferred this over so I could watch it on the big screen and listen to it on the GOOD stereo system... WOW, what a difference!

So... here it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0WNVGtWytw

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No launch control in the V6... but have found with the stock tires that leaving TC on and leaving just off idle gives me the best times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMd71PkrcpY

(need to find a new videographer)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok.. So I never get to hear what my car sounds like rolling through my neighborhood... I also know that not everyone drives around WOT all the time... so... with that in mind I thought I would try to capture a little bit of the every day sound of my car... so here it is.. some light accelerations... some steady throttle cruising and even a downshift or two! LOL!

Now.. I've had been just listening to this stuff on my silly laptop with the built in speakers... Well, i transferred this over so I could watch it on the big screen and listen to it on the GOOD stereo system... WOW, what a difference!

So... here it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0WNVGtWytw
is that a stock exhaust or a upgrade exhast that i am hearing?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
8,984 Posts
Nice videos!

I would like to see those in the V8 variety!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

New external mic should be here today for the camcorder... will try building one of those big furry blimp things to help with the wind noise...

The videos are from around town... Saginaw/Freeland/Midland Michigan...

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Thanks guys!

New external mic should be here today for the camcorder... will try building one of those big furry blimp things to help with the wind noise...

The videos are from around town... Saginaw/Freeland/Midland Michigan...

Oh ok it kinda looked like st louis, and 127 area or east holland/46

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ordered the same borla exhaust too, and love the way it sounds it also looks very nice. I have people asking me all the time what kind of exhaust it is because it sounds so good. I got mine from borla parts here, borla 12655 and was pleased with the price a delviery time. You should also check craigslist sometimes you can find a used set.

LMAO
ok... i'll bite... where did Borla come into this discussion??? LOL

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I ordered the same borla exhaust too, and love the way it sounds it also looks very nice. I have people asking me all the time what kind of exhaust it is because it sounds so good. I got mine from borla parts here, borla 12655 and was pleased with the price a delviery time. You should also check craigslist sometimes you can find a used set.

LMAO
1400 bucks holy hell lot of money for pretty exhaust.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts