Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Words by: "G" aka: edgar3

We at the South Jersey Camaro Club want to thank The Classic Corvette Club and Classic Chevrolet for the great show.
The show was the POWERFEST, Sponsored and Hosted by Classic Chevrolet in Maple Shade. It was billed as “All-GM Powered Car Show”.

It was a gloomy, chilly day. A few of our members drove in torrential downpours to attend.
Our club piled in with 14 members! We were welcomed by The Classic Corvette Club like returning war heroes. The weather left them wondering if anyone would make the trip to the show.
It ended up being a decent day and the rain held off till after the late afternoon trophy presentations.
As an aside, I’ve been told Corvette owners (and their clubs) in general, can be d-bags. The myth was quickly and happily debunked!
The officers and members were great fun and great car guys. As expected, the Corvette members were there in force and had some truly gorgeous rides to show off. We all had fun swapping stories, talking mods and making fun of g’s “Knight Rider Lights”. No, they are not gay…ok, maybe a little.
The Classic Chevy dealership folks were also good people and really worked the show and it’s participants making sure everyone felt welcomed and had a great time.
The South Jersey Camaro Club’s members all left with a trophy, which quickly negated the effects any rain.
As a club we can’t wait to to see them all again!
Thank you again from your new friends in the the South Jersey Camaro Club!
We can’t wait to see you all again!

Check the link out!

South Jersey Camaro

SOPMOD...OUT!

·
Registered
720 Posts
had the best time...love the club, everyone is really friendly...i can see great things on the horizon for the SJCC

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I wish we could get a Camaro club down here. My Camaro is usually the olny one that makes the shows.:dunno:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wish I was down there in BAMA!

Cmon, you know you love driving your car...what's a 8 hour ride north to attend a car show with the jersey boys? We will welcome you like a returning king.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I wish I was down there in BAMA!

Cmon, you know you love driving your car...what's a 8 hour ride north to attend a car show with the jersey boys? We will welcome you like a returning king.
Yea, come on up! It will give you an excuse to drive your Camaro fast up I95!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
A bunch of us from the South Jersey Camaro Club went to the Dynamic Tint Car Show in Williamstown, NJ today. It was rescheduled from September 24th because of the hurricane. I had a great time, they really are a great bunch of people. I didn’t expect us to take home any awards today as it was a very young event with many tuner cars. To my suprise, our club ended up winning three different awards including “Best Wheels”, “Cleanest Car” and I won “Best GM”. I was shocked as our club has many awesome Camaros and all of them could have easily won that award. Thanks to all my friends at the South Jersey Camaro Club!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Congrats to everyone on thier awards! I had a great time...any time is a good time when ur out with the club!

·
Registered
121 Posts
:thumbsup:Congratulations!!!!!!! to all South Jersey Camaro Club members for their awards on Saturday.............................. JRJ :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts