Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard about the Special Edition DVD? Supposedly the case comes off and transforms into Optimus Prime. I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going there tomorrow anyways (1 mile from my house), so Cool!

·
2,774 Posts
lol..wonder how long these special editions will be around..I have enough to pick up one maybe every week..

but what to do with the extra opened DVD's?? ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol..wonder how long these special editions will be around..I have enough to pick up one maybe every week..

but what to do with the extra opened DVD's?? ;)
What do you want with all those copies? Are you doing it for the BB entry information? If so, you don't need it. All you need is:

www.chevy.com/camaro and here's some of the fine print that should stir some conversation......

THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES/ARV: 2009 Chevrolet Camaro – Transformers Bumblebee Replica Edition-(ARV/MSRP: $40,000). This replica will be a production-version Camaro modified to resemble the exterior of Bumblebee, as seen in Transformers: The Movie. Specialty enhancements/design upgrades may not be covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Grand Prize vehicles will not be available for delivery until 2009. Winners must take delivery of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from GM-selected dealer near each winner’s residence, and each will be solely responsible for sales tax, registration, license, title and insurance fees and cost of any additional optional equipment not provided with Grand Prize vehicle. Grand Prize vehicles’ APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) is based on forecasted 2009 Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of a base model Chevrolet Camaro. Winners must a have valid driver’s license from jurisdiction of residence and proof of insurance to take delivery. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each winner will be responsible for all taxes (not limited to federal, state, provincial, local and/or income) on Grand Prize and if a U.S. resident will be required to provide, to Administrator, his/her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. Administrator will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any prize awarded to a U.S. resident.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Anyone getting the transforming DVD case from Target needs to know that it does not have the Transformer Camaro Sweepstakes insert card. If you want a copy of the insert in .pdf format, let me know. I was a little bummed when I opened mine.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Well, here's a complete list of all of the special deals related to the Transformers DVD:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?p=1656312
Great link Tim :D

That Blockbuster deal sounds pretty good

United States

Best Buy
[News][News][News]
- Box Set – Robot Heroes Exclusives Cliffjumper and Battle Damaged Prime w/ 2-disc Special Edition DVD ($29.99) – Minimum 10 sets per store
- Free Megatron Lithograph with purchase of DVD – Minimum of 30 per store
- Exclusive Voyager Figure Repaints – Metallic Megatron and Metallic Ratchet ($19.99) - $5 off of one figure when purchased with DVD
- Buy the DVD and any version of the movie game and receive a $10 gift card

Blockbuster
[News]
- Exclusive 128MB MP3 player with 1-disc DVD – Minimum 4 per store

Borders
[News]
-Exclusive "Making-Of" Booklet with purchase of 2-disc Special Edition DVD ($39.99)

Circuit City
[News][News]
- Free Gift Card with code for 15 minutes of exclusive online content about the movie included with purchase of DVD
- Free Transformers Hat with purchase of DVD - First 20 customers per store who purchase Transformers DVD

Felpausch
- Buy the DVD, get a free pack of the Transformeres 3-D Battle Cards
(Info courtesy of Kaijumaster and Silverwynde)

Fred Meyer
[News]
- Buy the DVD, get a free T-Shirt

Hastings
[News]
- Free reversible Transformers beanie with purchase of movie

KMart
[News]
- Free LED/Flashlight included with purchase of 2-disc Special Edition DVD (same as sister company, Sears)
- Buy movie and any Transformers toy $19.99 or greater and get $10 off instantly

Movie Stop
- Free movie poster with pre-order of DVD

Sears
[News]
- Free LED/Flashlight included with purchase of 2-disc Special Edition DVD (same as sister company, KMart)

Shopko
- Buy the DVD and receive a $5 non-themed gift card and a 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew
(Info courtesy of Silverwynde)

Suncoast (and related stores such as FYE, Sam Goody, etc.)
[News]
- Steel case, Autobot (Protect) and Decepticon (Destroy) versions

Supervalu Chains (Albertsons, Cub Foods, Jewel-Osco’s, etc.)
[News]
- Mouse Pad with DVD purchase

Target
[News]
- Transforming Optimus Prime Case w/ 2-disc Special Edition DVD
- Exclusive Prequel Comic w/ DVD purchase
- Buy the movie and the Target Exclusive "Evolution of a Hero" Collectible Bumblebee Set and receive a $5 gift card.

Wal*Mart
[News]
- Exclusive Box Set – 1-disc standard DVD & exclusive prequel animation “Beginnings” narrarated by Peter Cullen

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guess my Vette is going to have to become Tax, Tag and Title instead of a down payment when I win mine. :)

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got mine at Target (exclusive, I think). It was something like $27 or so? I wasn't worried about the price at the time, I was just buying it. :)

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My kids love it, but I won't let them play with it. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts