Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 4.3%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are just starters of some ideas of special editions. I like to see some more ideas in this thread, but also like to see the direction most like to see in a special, limited camaro if it were made.

Intruder Camaro
-hardtop only
-Painted Carbon Fiber Body Panels
-Eaton Supercharger
-Aggressive Coilover suspension
-3.73 gears
-twin disk clutch, M6 only
-Blower cam
-lightweight forged polished wheels
-drag slicks included

Baldwin Motion Camaro
-Show Quality Paint
-Polished Maggie Supercharger
-Smooth, mild but good handling suspension
-hardtop and roadster convertable version available
-3.42 gears
-A6 and M6
-Italian leather interior with billet trim
-chrome 20'' wheels

Yenko SC Heritage Camaro
-hardtop only
-Yenko stripes
-Eaton Supercharger
-Aggressive Coilover suspension
-3.42 gears
-A6 and M6
-Blower cam
-lightweight forged polished wheels

-Show Quality Paint
-Polished Vortech T-trim Supercharger with Paxton Front Mount IC
-Smooth, mild but good handling suspension
-hardtop and roadster convertable version available
-3.42 gears
-A6 and M6
-Italian leather interior with billet trim
-chrome Foose 20'' wheels

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I could of named it The Grim Raper. Now thats wrong. As in raping mustangs and leaving them questioning their innocence.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I REALLY like the last one. :)

I'd like to see a COPO or Yenko. Baldwin Motion will undoubtedly make a limited number for collectors.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, good looking chops. :thumbsup:

They all sound so good, so hard to decide..........
Thanx.
Basically each "if" model is something different, but still a better than stock performance package. My Intruder is the all balls, no bling model idea. I voted that for the menacing appeal. Baldwin Motion is for the guys who like to have modern Baldwin with the "go" in it without the menace of the intruder and has bling. The Penske is like the Intruder but not as aggressive, has the vintage appeal of the Baldwin but can be driven without plushness of a trailer queen. The Foose is well a Foose, It you seen Foose's work its premium shine with some balls like the Baldwin but has the modern styling, custom details and options, and more plush than the Baldwin.

I willing to bet that most will vote the Intruder, because they want the performance. I just like to see if I get surprised, I was expecting someone to vote on Foose or Sunoco by now.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'd like to see a COPO or Yenko. Baldwin Motion will undoubtedly make a limited number for collectors.
Dev, good idea. I forgot the Yenko and COPO. I didnt chop one though.
I like to see a Yenko.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
COPO means Central Office Production Order. The Yenko, Baldwin Motion, Nickey, maybe a few I forgot, dealerships offered a '69 Camaro with an optional dealership installed L72 iron block 427 engine swap with Chevrolet's permission. Some other dealerships, including Fred Gibbs, had Chevrolet build them '69 COPO Camaros with an optional ZL1 engine. The ZL1 was no less than a full-race, aluminum block, 427 drag race engine. Costing an addtional $4,160, this option cost more than the Camaro's base price. Only 69 ZL1 Camaros were built.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
COPO means Central Office Production Order. The Yenko, Baldwin Motion, Nickey, maybe a few I forgot, dealerships offered a '69 Camaro with an optional dealership installed L72 iron block 427 engine swap with Chevrolet's permission. Some other dealerships, including Fred Gibbs, had Chevrolet build them '69 COPO Camaros with an optional ZL1 engine. The ZL1 was no less than a full-race, aluminum block, 427 drag race engine. Costing an addtional $4,160, this option cost more than the Camaro's base price. Only 69 ZL1 Camaros were built.
Yes, that what the link said bubba.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Fixed it for ya. Sunoco is replaced by a Yenko with little changes. I wish the poll could be change now.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Need to add "other" to the poll! ;)

Personally, I'd like to see GMMG get involved with Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet and offer a 5th Gen. 'Intimidator SS'. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 58 Posts