Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if final version will only have the SS on the tachometer like the SS’ seen at the auto shows or if they plan on adding this trim?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry best pic I could find but u see the ss on the tab in front of where the tach indicator meets the bottom of the gauge that’s what i mean. Seems odd that they would put it there but not on the other almost identical gauge.

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
The answer is "yes" -- and in fact, the fonts are different in the speedo and tach from SS to LS/LT.......'fatter' font on SS -- thinner font on LS/LT.

·
Registered
313 Posts
no, ls/lt gets no badges.. just the font on the actual dials is more of a slimmer retro style

not sure if the SS will actually get that SS badge on the gauges in production..

·
Registered
167 Posts
no, ls/lt gets no badges.. just the font on the actual dials is more of a slimmer retro style

not sure if the SS will actually get that SS badge on the gauges in production..
Gee, are you saying that the Fbodfather doesn't know what he's talking about??? I guess I'd rather believe what he's saying, unless you're talking about something completely different from what he's talking about.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Gee, are you saying that the Fbodfather doesn't know what he's talking about??? I guess I'd rather believe what he's saying, unless you're talking about something completely different from what he's talking about.
no.. I was pointing out that Fbodfather was referring to the font on the dials and not the font of the SS badge. APCamaro thought Fbodfather was saying that there would be a badge in LS/LT dials.

Note the thinner font of the LS/LT :

..and the fatter font on the SS:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts