Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
So someone just drove it to the mall? Really?

Looks good. Looks like an SS, too.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Is it my laptop or does it look like a bad photoshop to you guys? The scoop and plate look 'digitized'.
Your right... the plate looks alright to me but if you look close the scoop is not centered right on the main hood line.

But it could just be a bad quality photo and a weird angle... :cool:

Who knows:confused:

That being said it is one of the few convertibles that actually looks good with the top up!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I think it's just the picture quality and lighting. It almost looks like the person was using a flash, hence the "bright" license plate and the Halos looking like they are on.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think it's just the picture quality and lighting. It almost looks like the person was using a flash, hence the "bright" license plate and the Halos looking like they are on.
Bingo, The flash made it look like that....u can tell in the first pic where 1 halo looks on and the other isnt.

Looks VERY good IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Also, it looks like someone edited out the bowtie on the front grill...
As Brandon Stated this is a Mule and if you look closely the bowtie has been removed or never even installed.
To answer a lot of questions from people..... what will it look like without a bowtie ? Answer probably bare with 2 holes for the bowtie to be mounted so if there is not something aftermarket like a special SS badge to put there we may want to leave it because the holes will look EH sticking out.

Bingo, The flash made it look like that....u can tell in the first pic where 1 halo looks on and the other isnt.
Looks VERY good IMO.

I agree with yoy..... I like itas well ..... coming from someone who is into photography himself you know what to look for and it makes total sense.

I would rather own a coupe though.....I drive a Vert daily now and will never own another.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can't wait to see one in White with Hugger Orange stripes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks like an SS/RS Convertible. Nice. :D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
You know its real, look at the 2nd pic and you will see someone parked behind it checking it out. Suprised there isn't a much bigger crowd. They would have had to peel me off the car :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would rather own a coupe though.....I drive a Vert daily now and will never own another.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to decide between the Vert and the Coupe. I'd like the Vert, but am not certain. Why do you not like a Vert?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ya know, I told myself I wanted black but with some of the pictures I am starting to lean towards alternate colors...maybe thats because photos of the black are dirty as all holy hell?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ya know, I told myself I wanted black but with some of the pictures I am starting to lean towards alternate colors...maybe thats because photos of the black are dirty as all holy hell?
Black is not a color, its a commitment. 3 of my Camaros were black and when clean there is nothing sexier. That said, it only takes 1 drive in the rain and it looks like crap.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I just wanted to know: if the halos are on, that means the car is on. If the car is on, someone was in it. Was the camaro sitting for that long so the Photographer could take a front and rear shot?

Or was the driver the photographer? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts