Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
sponsorship for what? what exactly are you planning on doing with your camaro or do you just want a bunch of free stuff?

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Why don't you jus call up JEGS and NOS and tell them what you want to do

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i want to show how you can take a car thats all ready bad azz and make it more bad azz.
so do tell more about this extreme badass plan, cuz you know if i sponsor you i want a decal for my website across the hood of your new car to show off how badass a camaro really can be. and i'm talking a really big decal. like diagonal across the hood.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
he can't be for real??? Is he???
Ah, who knows. Hasn't posted pictures yet of his car because his camera is broken...this is very often a troll warning sign.:eek::confused:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
oh light mods are definately the way to go. but if i sponsor you with light mods you have to be 100% commited to running my decals on your car. and like i said i'm talking big decals on this car so i get my money's worth out of this and get lots of advertising in return

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes i will be a 100% committed. your during me a favor so i want to try and help you out anyway i can. and for ssrs i will in the morning as soon as i pick up my camera. I can also put a decal on my green car which is my dads and he drives it all downtown which will give you big hits

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
yes i will be a 100% committed. your during me a favor so i want to try and help you out anyway i can. and for ssrs i will in the morning as soon as i pick up my camera. I can also put a decal on my green car which is my dads and he drives it all downtown which will give you big hits
also, your username w/ bill of sale or title ;)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i can but my username and something else i think thats giving out to much information. anything else i can put out. let me check tomorrow whats on the bill of sell and or title.
Its the bill of sale not sell...... Do you even know what you are talking about sometimes?:confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts