Car 1 - restaurant parking lot

Car two on Squirrel

Car two and three

Car four, pulling out of underground parking. These things are everywhere :lol:

More pics HERE :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was the strangest thing today, I was out getting lunch, and I heard a V8 rumble, going the opposite way, I turned and looked, I swear, the rear end looked like the new challenger, but there not out yet, right?

Mybe it was an old one.

I'm sure what you saw was either staged or higher ups going on a test drive.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was the strangest thing today, I was out getting lunch, and I heard a V8 rumble, going the opposite way, I turned and looked, I swear, the rear end looked like the new challenger, but there not out yet, right?

Mybe it was an old one.

I'm sure what you saw was either staged or higher ups going on a test drive.
Staged? I doubt it. These things have been all over here for months. I've only seen Black and Silver versions until today :D

They are probably fleet vehicles for testing and or evaluation.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I have seen 2 Orange ones in California (Southern). Both within 4 miles of each other on different days a month ago. Thay had Michigan Plates (but 2 different sequences so my guess is not the same car). One was near the Rose parade route - I actually talked to the guy (big Samoan dude with tribal tats) at a stop light, and I got him to spin the tires at the light (I was in my dodge ram with the hemi - I think that is why he honored my request to spin them) and the other by JPL (that's like NASA for those of you who don't know).

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
By the looks of that first pic, the lower spoiler is gonna be gettin abused by parking lot stops! Maybe Chally owners should BACK their cars into a parking stall!!!:lol:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Hey now. After the first 2 times I hit it in my Vette, I've backed in ever since. There something to say about not ruining your front spoiler because you can't see below the front of the car.

·
Registered
620 Posts
HMMMMM. its ok but to many things look thrown on, the SRT 8 bage on the spoiler, the carbon fiber sticker on the hood, and to me it seems a weird place to put the brake caliper, twards the bottom????, the over all look is nice but IDK to cheesy to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts