Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
My Break starts early April. Just in time for the NY Auto Show, so I'm going to NY to go to the Show. And while we're there, we're going to a P. Diddy Concert and visiting my billionaire cousin who eats caviar and has a Bulldog named Steve.

jk. I'm going to stay home and Photoshop and eat Boxes of Nerds.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well i went on a road trip with some friends on the east coast went to some awesome parties

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It was pretty ledgendary maybe not cancun ledgendary but it was pretty awesome i start college back up tuesday

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I stayed home on my "break".

Homework is a pain and I'm the "leader" for two case study groups. I'm E-mailing, PM, Texting, calling, file exchanging all hours of the day.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I stayed home on my "break".

Homework is a pain and I'm the "leader" for two case study groups. I'm E-mailing, PM, Texting, calling, file exchanging all hours of the day.
That sucks! When was the last time you got a real break?

If that's what being an Adult is, count me out! I still got 33 years before I''m moving out of my mom's house, so I'm all good.

jk, but really.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
That sucks! When was the last time you got a real break?

If that's what being an Adult is, count me out! I still got 33 years before I''m moving out of my mom's house, so I'm all good.

jk, but really.

This IS my break..

You should of seen my schedule when I was busy.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMG PULLLLLEASE! I could whoop you in a race. I once raced my dog across a field. I lost.
This will be a great spring break

I am part of the 4x100m relay.

Yesterday, we almost set the school record by like three seconds, but I dropped the baton...
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

We are going to dominate it and the compitition down in Stanford

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Will i see you in the olympics will you be the michael phelps of running

1 - 20 of 34 Posts