Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else having excessive brake squeeling? I'm thinking it's just dust because if I break hard they will stop for a while and they generally don't make the noise after awash. I'm debating if I should take it in to have the breaks inspection, any thoughts?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ours squeak a little on really gentle stops, (when we are in town, at stop lights, and such.) Always when there are people around to hear it.

I've never heard any noise when clamping down hard on the brakes, but as good as they work, you can't always do that.

I'm not going to have them looked at yet. With only 1700 miles, I'm hoping that they are still wearing in.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
My breaks aren't squeaky at all...I mean I guess they would be if I got a little afternoon delight on my break...I usually just sit in my office playing PSP

OH! You meant BRAKES!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
My breaks aren't squeaky at all...I mean I guess they would be if I got a little afternoon delight on my break...I usually just sit in my office playing PSP

OH! You meant BRAKES!
You beat me to it!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

OH! You meant BRAKES!
You beat me to it!
Hey what do you want, I used my iphone for this post and I sometimes its auto fill feature misses the mark and I didn’t catch it... but at any rate thanks for the useless posts always nice to see ppl that like to be grammar/spelling police instead of engaging in helpful convo.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ours squeak a little on really gentle stops, (when we are in town, at stop lights, and such.) Always when there are people around to hear it.

I've never heard any noise when clamping down hard on the brakes, but as good as they work, you can't always do that.

I'm not going to have them looked at yet. With only 1700 miles, I'm hoping that they are still wearing in.
That is exactly what im getting but I only have just under 700 miles on the car.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Hey what do you want, I used my iphone for this post and I sometimes its auto fill feature misses the mark and I didn’t catch it... but at any rate thanks for the useless posts always nice to see ppl that like to be grammar/spelling police instead of engaging in helpful convo.
Don't be a sensitive Sally. It's just a joke.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*shakes head* You mean "Mary" of course...I assume you don't want to marry me...I don't swing that way and it's illegal in most states.
sounds like you have done some research. Do you and your life partner have a trip planned sometime soon?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Anyways back to the point, When do you plan on taking it in if the sound doesnt stop?

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
sounds like you have done some research. Do you and your life partner have a trip planned sometime soon?
It's called reading a newspaper, and it's been shown to help improve grammar and spelling. You should read one on a semi-regular basis. Maybe you won't have to rely on your iPhone to spell for you.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
but at any rate thanks for the useless posts always nice to see ppl that like to be grammar/spelling police instead of engaging in helpful convo.
I though I was being helpful. I guess I will go turn in my "grammar police" badge. :p

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's called reading a newspaper, and it's been shown to help improve grammar and spelling. You should read one on a semi-regular basis. Maybe you won't have to rely on your iPhone to spell for you.
hey buddy whos being sensitive now lol don't worry this is an open forum no one will judge you here, we welcome all Camaro lovers regardless of sexual orientation. Trust me I write reports all day Just because I dont put time or effort in to a post doesnt really mean anything to me as im secure in both my intelligence and heterosexuality which is more then I believe you can say for urself.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
hey buddy whos being sensitive now lol don't worry this is an open forum no one will judge you here, we welcome all Camaro lovers regardless of sexual orientation. Trust me I write reports all day Just because I dont put time or effort in to a post doesnt really mean anything to me as im secure in both my intelligence and heterosexuality which is more then I believe you can say for urself.
Typically, the ignorant and immature arguements focus on sexuality, especially for those people who lack any real wit or intelligence. Feel free to try again...Or you could just STFU and stop whining.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Typically, the ignorant and immature arguements focus on sexuality, especially for those people who lack any real wit or intelligence. Feel free to try again...Or you could just STFU and stop whining.
LoL loving it, I think I really hit a nerve or maybe im just miss reading your rage lol. Where I work there's something called WWF it stands for "working with feelings" a big part of that is Don't put it out if you cant take it in. I wasn't the one trolling in fact I started this post to get some useful information not to meet a veteran nub with 3k posts but still feel the need for trolling. I actually wish this post would be closed now as it has missed its mark and is not rendering anything useful except for the one account from a member with a similar problem whom I thank for posting. In the future maybe you could put down ur superiority complex, accept that no body is perfect and move it along if you have nothing helpful to add.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
You're definately misreading my posts. There's not rage there. It's more like narrated passive indifference. If you want to look and sound ignorant, that's your choice.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're definately misreading my posts. There's not rage there. It's more like narrated passive indifference. If you want to look and sound ignorant, that's your choice.
yes it is my choice as it is yours to be an ass but this is America and what would this great country be with out a few jackass to remind you that all are created equal and should share in your basic freedoms(speech in the case) no matter what your opinions of them maybe. and thats Definitely btw.

If I do recall correctly Mr. intelligence I do believe you were the one that brought gay marriage into this in the first place. O and its arguments.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
yes it is my choice as it is yours to be an ass but this is America and what would this great country be with out a few jackass to remind you that all are created equal and should share in your basic freedoms(speech in the case) no matter what your opinions of them maybe. and thats Definitely btw.

If I do recall correctly Mr. intelligence I do believe you were the one that brought gay marriage into this in the first place. O and its arguments.
LOL You said "marry." Not me.

The difference between your mispellings (we'll ignore your atrocious grammar and punctuation for now) is that YOURS completely changes the meaning of the word.

A break is something you take at work, or a verb related to damaging something. A brake is an item on a car used to slow and stop that vehicle.

Marry is when two individuals decide to be partners for life. Mary is a name.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts