Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is like trying to fine a needle in a haystack. :confused:

I'm trying to find the brake light assembly for a '99 SS. The dealer cracked the lense, and unfortunately you cannot replace just the lense. SO, I'm looking for the complete assembly.

I did call my dealer. They are asking $190. + tax. :eek:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ed

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. I forgot to mention this; I did not notice the lense was cracked until wellll after the car was at this particular dealer. :mad: Seeing as the car isn't driven much, it wasn't until much, much later while detailing it that I noticed the cracked lense, AFTER IT BECAME LOOSENED FROM THE WING. I never thought to look at it before. Consequently, too much time passed, and trying to get the dealer to replace it would have been ALOT of aggravation.

As for the part number USA1Camaro, it's #12369969.

Ed

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the input guys. ;)

OK. To answer a few of the questions: It is the 3rd brake light. ;) Yep. I've checked Ebay-WITHOUT ANY LUCK. :mad:

I'm going to go ahead and order it from GM Performance Parts. I believe they're asking $107.00?

As for the dealer. First, I'll refrain from "bashing" the dealer where it was installed. I'll "chalk it up" to a poor mechanic. :rolleyes: My other "experiences" with them, I'll be nice and not say anything. ;)

Thanks again for the help.

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.