Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've received word that the SS logo previously seen adorning the IP cluster will not be on the production Camaros.:( I know it's hardly a deal breaker, but just wanted to let you guys know.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Will SS adorn the dash anywhere else? Or do they think the headrest is enough?

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Fbodfather said it would be on the production cars?? maybe they just changed it to look different? hmmmm... where's those pics of Hendrick's car?? gonna go look and see if i can see anything...

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
It's good the SS logo at least is on the steering wheel.

Oh well, Small price to pay for the whole package to not be on the other areas.

Edit: now I'm confused whether it's on the steering wheel or not.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
well, this is the only pic i can find showing the IP and it's too far away to see anything...

i don't really care tho. i like the logo on the steering wheel and the seats. that's good enough for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really??

I could have sworn Rick's 2SS/RS was black not yellow. (the yellow pic is all I can see from work and that is the one that I was referring to)

BTW -- that speedo pic you posted is :barf: How you had the stomach to even search for something like that is beyond me.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really??

I could have sworn Rick's 2SS/RS was black not yellow. (the yellow pic is all I can see from work and that is the one that I was referring to)

BTW -- that speedo pic you posted is :barf: How you had the stomach to even search for something like that is beyond me.

I stand corrected and edited my earlier post accordingly. That is not Hendrick's car. I was so focuse on the steering wheel and IP cluster, I didn't even notice the color of the car.:BangHead:

BTW, that's me in the speedo.....no need to search.:D

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Did that change come after the fleet and testing vehicles came out?

These pics are from a car at a tuner/gauge reprogrammer whiz that just got a SS to work with.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I would prefer larger SS logos somewhere else in the interior, I don't like how small it looks on the steering wheel either BUT whatever, doesn't matter in the end.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts