Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FRANKFORT, Ky. -- In the new supercharged version, the 620 horsepower Corvette ZR1 has a top speed of more than 200 mph, rivaling even the fastest, most expensive European sports cars.

More...

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Screw them...bring the Corvette plant up to Indiana. I'm sure the Indiana politicians are willing to work something out.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Oh for crying out loud. "More pressing issues"??? Are you freakin kiddin me? They act like they are sooooooo important. These jackasses could put this legislation through in a heartbeat if they wanted to. Notice the democrat said he doesn't have time for "feel good" legislation. Well, not unless it makes him feel good, right? Prolly to busy passing "feel bad" legislation....as in higher taxes, more regulations, you know, the kind of legislation that makes the common public feel bad. Congrats, Nick, I thought this state's legislators were a bunch of morons, I think the Bluegrass state has us beat! (can you still call it the Bluegrass state, or is that outlawed also?) :BangHead:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I also support the Corvette plant being moved up to Indiana.....:roxor:
Sorry Luwinkle

hope to see everyone in my hometown of Indy in September:hello:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Oh for crying out loud. "More pressing issues"??? Are you freakin kiddin me? They act like they are sooooooo important. These jackasses could put this legislation through in a heartbeat if they wanted to. Notice the democrat said he doesn't have time for "feel good" legislation. Well, not unless it makes him feel good, right? Prolly to busy passing "feel bad" legislation....as in higher taxes, more regulations, you know, the kind of legislation that makes the common public feel bad. Congrats, Nick, I thought this state's legislators were a bunch of morons, I think the Bluegrass state has us beat! (can you still call it the Bluegrass state, or is that outlawed also?) :BangHead:
It's still the Bluegrass state.
The slew of democrats that got elected saddens me. We used to have an AWESOME republican rep..but got ousted by some loser Democrat who still hasn't done anything. Reason why he won? Because he wasn't republican.

And I'm betting the "more pressing issues" are probably what else are they going to name after MLK Jr and Mohammed Ali. Or what other giant building they're going to plaster that draft-dodger's face all over.
Seriously, they wanted to rename the JFK bridge that connects Indiana to civilization after MLK Jr. Along with like 5 streets. It's not like downtown is hard enough to navigate as it is..let's make all roads HAVE THE EXACT SAME **** NAME.
So glad that thing floundered.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
LOL sorry.

There is a **** Honda factory going up about a mile from my house. I'd rather see Corvettes rolling down the road on trucks than Hondas.

When I went to the Corvette factory I had to ask myself if there is there ANY better job in the world than building a Corvette? For a car nut it would be hard to beat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts