Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking up supercharger kits and came along this.... a mustang forum....

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_2504875/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

i like how they know the camaro will have more power but still think they will win on the streets. just pisses me off. they think the camaro will discontinue cus of the price.... people buy what they want when they are car people. i see prolly just as many vettes on the streets than any hooked up stang...

and it angers me cus i put many v-8 mustangs to shame with my lil 3.8 V-6

who else feels the need to rant after this???:BangHead:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry i had to just post again... the more i read the more these stang ppl piss me off....

i say everyone on here... not keep their camaro stock and break mid 12's cus that's like suicide territory for a stang and blow these idiots away...

:mad: :mad: :BangHead: :BangHead: :mad: :mad: :BangHead: :mad: :BangHead: :mad:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
13's? HUH?!?! thanx for reminding me... i should have that car near 12.7's with some decent radials....

as for the car, i dropped a l67 ( supercharged motor) cammed, 3250 stall TC, headers, exhaust, 3.25 pulley, other hoo haas, and some good tuning by Dynotech. i have a nitrous kit i use to use when i was NA but i disconnected the bottle, but i may use it this summer or so. not sure.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
off the line its not bad cus i just ****ing spin.... but if it downshifts.... OMFG it's B'nasty haha. scares me everytime.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
i say everyone on here... not keep their camaro stock and break mid 12's cus that's like suicide territory for a stang and blow these idiots away...

:mad: :mad: :BangHead: :BangHead: :mad: :mad: :BangHead: :mad: :BangHead: :mad:
hah I'm a member of that forum. I know many of the people on there (the mature ones) know whats up. You should see the kills forum sometime. They know how to tear up a liar better than I can. Theres a couple of LS1 guys to keep em in check but most of the stangs know what they can and can't handle and its funny watching one get blasted for saying he smoked an LS1 with bolt ons etc.

Just 12's? With what I just ordered and hope to install over the next 2 weeks I'm going for 10's. I was going to put a sleeper tag on my camaro that said 1 bad V6 because people always ask if I have a v6 or 8 because I debadged it and exhaust dumps before the axle. Now I'm thinking JCONNER Just for those "terminators" I'mma show em taillights.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NICE!!!! i want my future camaro to be twin screwed supercharged.... prolly whippled. but like i just want to put these mustang fans back to where they belong. all their chit chat. i see more chicks driving v-8 stangs than dudes. and the only way those mustangs get any good numbers is with a blower on top. there are plenty of fast NA LS1's out there.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I just started to read that thread, its a laugh. I love when they bring up a slowbra as their hero car. I built my formula to slaughter slowbras. The best part it does it on motor. I've heard so many stang guys TALK. I've never seen a stock 98-2003 stang (I don't care what factory model) run anything worth bragging about at the track. Hey let em say they are going to be faster. I hope they will believe it. It just will give me more clowns to shut up.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
The biggest problem with the new Camaro is mods, which is what killed the last one. dollar for dollar the Mustang has more bang for the buck. If you take a 25k mustang and put 10k into it it will walk all over a stock 35k Camaro. The Camaro doesn't have near the aftermarket availability that the Mustang has. Ironicly, just like the very first one it's coming out 3 years behind the Mustang.

35k camaro wtf is this cat smoking, My 98 z28 was 22,900 new that included tax title and lic. I put less than 2.5k in it. air lid, bassani y pipe, flowmaster muffler, hyper tech pp3, 160 stat, BFG drag radials, nitrous works 75 shot, 3.73 gears, stock converter, no headers my best time was 11.8

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
35k camaro wtf is this cat smoking, My 98 z28 was 22,900 new that included tax title and lic. I put less than 2.5k in it. air lid, bassani y pipe, flowmaster muffler, hyper tech pp3, 160 stat, BFG drag radials, nitrous works 75 shot, 3.73 gears, stock converter, no headers my best time was 11.8

that's what im saying.... 35k for a camaro... maybe 30k fully loaded or sometihng but GM will still wanna compete.

·
2,774 Posts
You know you go to any site be it ford DCX or GM and you will get the banter your getting there. There will be noobies, knowitalls, idiots and people that know what they are talking about. Just as that thread has. All of those.
The thing is they are pinpointing power, or styling or price.
People love the Camaro. some hate it. Some will buy it some will not.
Same goes for the Challenger and the Mustang. The GTO is also that example. It all goes for what you want. If you like it buy it. If its 35K thats fine if you can afford it. But telling someone that they bought a 35K car and that they could of bought a base whatever and MODDED this or that and can take it?? Well "know duh!" The idea is buying a new car. for that. NEW. If it cost 35K then thats fine if you bought a Mustang for 35K thats fine too. all in all its going to be fun in two years seeing all these cars!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Theres more aftermarket support for the stang however stang guys wish their you can build a full bolt on cam only for way cheaper than ya can a stang. The only exception is the 03-04 a pully swap headers dr's and a tune makes them things lethal.

·
Registered
170 Posts
<------ Mustang owner... There Fun And peppy but Everyone Knows When you Drive It You wish It Was A Camaro.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ooo id love to punch that guy in the face...stangs are OVERRATED ive seen so many stangs get spanked!!!!!!!! I watched a stock v-6 GRAND PRIX beat the hell out of a stang... followed by a lot of pointing and laughing...and then one pissed off driver tearing out of the raceway to go and pout yea I don't think the mustang has any competition [email protected]#!$!!!

p.s. Amen to the above post:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Tru and competition will make them all faster and faster till the gubment steps in.

·
8,984 Posts
Two words:

Bring it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts