Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm in a semi rural area and am not close enough to any big cities to join clubs there. I've for a good framework of what I want the club to be, but I need to get in contact with more owners in my area... I've talked to the few I know but just don't know how to get more. Any ideas you could give would help.

Thx;)

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Well I think your in the correct place to fine some friends, but where are you?

·
3,081 Posts
First of all you will need a core group of Camaro owners to be your Charter members. This group will lay the foundation as to what your club will become. They will vote on Club name, club logo, any rules that the club wishes to have, any dues that will be paid by each member in order for the club to operate. ect.
I started 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas and first meet we had 20 Camaros attend. Today we have over 70 members and continue to grow at a alarming rate.
Keep it fun and simple and don't strap the club with a lot of rules and you will be fine. Good luck on your new club. I have made a ton of great friends through our club and memories that will last a life time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
go to car show and get some camaro guys together for cruises and shows all show and park together then start club hold own events

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
We have a Area Meet every Fri Night in our area that includes all makes of Rides which everyone parks with there Model Groups. That would be a Good Starting Point, Make up some Flyers etc with meeting time & location and pass them out as U see folks. That's what we all do, if anyone sees a ride that we haven't seen at the Fri Meet-up, chances are they don't know about it so we invite them, WORD OF MOUTH is Very Powerful.... We use to meet in Tagets Parking lot until we got kicked out from IDIOTS doing Burn Outs and Donuts so we moved to another Huge Parking lot which is shared by an Empty Store and Dick's Sporting Goods, Well just got kicked out of there 4 weeks ago because there were Beer Bottles etc left in Dick's Parking lot (Not to point fingers, by either the Ricers, Big Wheeled Rides or the Trucks)... Now Our Club, CTC5C - (Central Texas Camaro 5th Coalition) have permission by the Guitar Center Owner to use his parking lot, so Now we post a Sign, NO Speeding, No Burn Outs, No Alcohol, No Loud Music... We have a Good thing going now but WE still have to stay on top of it or those Few will Ruin it for Everyone..... Good Luck!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts