Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a lot of goodies finally ready to get installed/painted this week, so wanted to start a build thread to track the changes.

Here it is basically stock and freshly waxed. Still my favorite pic to date because of the reflections and angle.

Only mod in this pic is blacked out kit from Headlight Armor.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
First mod was blackout kit and window/light tints. Headlight Armor was really simple to install and definitely changed the look of the car drastically. Haven't been bothered by any police officers (knock on wood). Did have to try a few places until finding a "tuner friendly" inspection station, but after that no biggie.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The second I bought it I knew something had to be done about the lack of a rumble, so started shopping around for a cat back system. I chose to go with Stainless Works Retro Chambered cat backs and I love them.

Installed with a little help in few hours.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that the absolute basics were covered it was time to start the transformation of exterior.

JDP Color Changing halos looked pretty cool, so thought I'd go there next. They took longer than I thought to install (about 6 hrs) but worth the effort. Also upgraded the fog lights while we had the front end off.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front end off for installing JDP halos. Was pretty strange seeing it like this but fun getting dirty.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm having Pfadt lowering springs installed tomorrow and Razzi Body Kit installed and painted later this week.

All this just in time for the Charlotte Auto Fair with the 5th Gen of Camaros of Carolina this Saturday. Will take plenty of good pics there of all makes :)

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
sounds like a great start ... tuner friendly inspection station is an interesting concept; does that cost more? :lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Lowering springs put on yesterday. Definitely gives it a more aggressive look.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went to the Charlotte Auto Fair today with the club, so here it is with Pfadt Lowering Springs and Razzi Body Kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The lovely ladies from Twin Peaks liked it too.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks good!!