Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really bored and obviously can't sleep. Last night at work I talked to some more people about the summer/college, and what I shoud be doing with my money.

I've decided to hold off on a bike. I don't think I'm ready for one mentally or physically, nor financially. I really like them and someday I will get one, but right now I think it would be better to put my money into something else.

I'm being serious and not changing my mind on this! Some of you have seen by now I'm sure, that I change my mind a lot, but I'm holding off on this. The biggest reason is financially, but this is expected at only being 18 making only$800/mo! I think this is a good decision on my part, I don't see why it would be bad. :lol:

Anyways, I'm still contemplating on what I'm going to buy this summer, but right now a motorcycle is not on the list!

Peace Out

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of people have told me that. I was always discouraged to mod it because it wasn't a 350 or a 5 speed so what was the point? After lots of research, I realized it's still a good setup, and it's my first car so now it'll get the attention it deserves.

Everything on the car, modification wise, was done by the previous owner so for a first car I thought it was pretty fast.

·
Registered
646 Posts
School will keep you completely busy, you'll hardly have any time to devote toward it, save your money.

Most of my free time in college was devoted to beer drinking/partying/chasing girls.

·
Registered
60 Posts
School will keep you completely busy, you'll hardly have any time to devote toward it, save your money.

Most of my free time in college was devoted to beer drinking/partying/chasing girls.
:lol: Yeah, me too.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Screw cars. Get your college education. Be sure to get a degree that will pay off later though, don't waste 4+ years pursuing a degree that lands you a waiter job. I had to sell all my car stuff to pay for college, and I drove a 10-year old beater Nissan for 3 years. It was worth it.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
x2 except I didn't drive a nissan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts