Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Steelers...they are like the Bears of the east coast. I cant believe the Jets won though.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Jets played great today and have played well on the road all season...should be a good ole defensive battle.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Steelers

I'm a Pats fan :lol:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Jets!

Come on! The **** team hasn't seen a superbowl since 1969!

I hope to see Chi vs NYJ in the superbowl. ;)

Steelers are going to be a tuff game.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
im not a fan of either one of those teams. hate the steelers, hate braylon edwards, and holmes is an ex steeler. so if i had to pick...i think id go with....unfortunately..the steelers. Big Ben "the rapist" Roethlisberger is from Ohio, so...thats the reason they get my vote.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Since I am a big Browns fan, I used to hate the Steelers, but Big Ben is from Ohio and I am staying in the division and taking Pittsburgh. Cleveland still hasn't learned that you don't take other team's garbage as your coach. They just took a team's offensive co-ordinator that had just as bad a record as they did! Their last coach was fired from the Jets! They need someone in the front office that has a brain before they will ever even be a contender. It is sad... My favorite team now is Green Bay. Clay Mathews III and A. J. Hawk and Aaron Rogers and his lazor cannon arm! He will erase Brett Farve's last 5 years of stupidity with 1 superbowl win. Go Pack!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
browns just lost ryan to dallas too. looks like all the cleveland sports are in a rebuilding year next year....

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Jets!

Come on! The **** team hasn't seen a superbowl since 1969!

I hope to see Chi vs NYJ in the superbowl. ;)

Steelers are going to be a tuff game.
Chicago wins the Stanley Cup and possibly the Super Bowl the following year? That's just too much fun for one city. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Steelers, when Jets beat them late in the regular season the steelers didn't have Heath Miller or Polamoulu.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Steelers, when Jets beat them late in the regular season the steelers didn't have Heath Miller or Polamoulu.
true...but the jets have been playing much better lately.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chicago wins the Stanley Cup and possibly the Super Bowl the following year? That's just too much fun for one city. ;)
I remember my cousin telling me how crazy it was in Pittsburgh when the Pirates won the World Series and the Steelers won the Super Bowl back in the late 70's early 80's

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
well, Roethlesbergers heading to Texas. better shut down any college/high school parties before he gets there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts