Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow :5go: guys and gales i hope ya are having a great day. I was looking at some of the picture's of the camaros here and they all look awesome some of you have done some cool stuff to your cars me i plan on keeping my camaro stock for the most part. So i was wondering how many of ya still go to get in your camaro and cant believe that you own this beautifully done machine. I have had mine since january not long as some of you but i still get that feeling and i don't think that will ever go away. I still drive by the windows from time to time to see her in motion, Im the only one who drives this beautiful car so i cant see her going down the road any other way.:thumbsup: to all of you.:):):)

·
Registered
968 Posts
:lol: Don't worry your not the only one. I like to drive by windows to see me looking at me driving my baby. :lookandleave: As far as mods go I might add a few small things. CAI, Corsa Cat back etc.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One guy said that its like driving around with a celebrity but cant remember who said that some one on this site and it sure feels like it

·
Registered
185 Posts
After working my 13 hour shifts ...when i am half way to the parking garage

I still just start smiling....knowing that I get to drive it an hour home. It has been almost a year.;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
LMAO i totally thought i was alone in the window thing. first time we went into the city we pulled in front of a store and just left the car running to see it in the windows.

surprisingly though the car doesn't get as much attention as i was thinking it would

since i got mine 6 weeks ago i have put about 6300km on her and have only seen about 6 other camaro's around. so they aren't that common round here yet. out of the 6 that i've seen though one is my rival car that i mentioned in a few theads back (saw it again today and i still don't like the looks of it), the other is owned by a friend of mine but we just haven't had time to get together with our cars. and two others that i have no idea who the people are honked and waved to me as i drove by (or course i was doing the same thing from my car lol)

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just came back from the Gathering14 in Atlanta which I drove to (755 miles each way) and did not see many new Camaros on my over and back but I know I got alot of cars speeding up or slowing down just to get a better look at mine. It was fun to watch the kids look and point. And mine isn't yellow.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
hahaha ya when i was back in bc my 5 year nephew told me that my car is the "Stealth BumbleBee" and it's not an option available for all BumbleBee's just mine

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I have had mine a little over a year and i am still getting people staring... waving.... doing a double take.... giving me the thumbs up and it never gets old :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
We still can't believe that our shop gets to disassemble BRAND NEW cars to fulfill a customer's dream of owning a custom 5th gen Camaro! I know it's the opposite of what you originally posted but still along the same lines. We have been building/modifying cars and trucks for years and we have never seen the amount of interest that the C5s are getting. We are proud to be involved with this incredible car.....:5go:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the same thing happening to me, ill be looking out the window when i leave the car in the drive way and just stare at her and my wife thinks im crazy, she thinks a car is a car even the camaro,believe that, thats why she hasn't drove it yet :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know,I go out in the garage just to look at mine..still can hardly believe its here,don't know why I was thinking of waiting on a 2011 when I'm enjoying this one so much!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I have the same thing happening to me, ill be looking out the window when i leave the car in the drive way and just stare at her and my wife thinks im crazy, she thinks a car is a car even the camaro,believe that, thats why she hasn't drove it yet :lol:
If you take your wife out to dinner in the Camaro it's like a double date! :lol:

·
Registered
356 Posts
It is not our Daily driver, and after 1 year it still impresses me every time I see it! I could sit and look at it for hours!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Poor camaro8.. He is torn between his wife and his other wife.. :lol: Dont get either one mad.. It will only hurt you.. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts