Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping for a lil less ugly.

The body modifications are grille and brake ducts, a carbon fiber rear spoiler, and Ultimate Black Opal paint job (although it looks purple/green in some light:confused:).

Interior- Fitted with Recaros in front, and the rear seats are gone for good (not like it was useful anyway.) The rest of the interior is basically Carbon fiber...

Pricing is set at 15,750,000 yen.......

THAT'S 170k USD!!!!!!!
If that's not a bargain, idk what is. (whole grain sarcasm)

No word on Horsepower numbers, but it still has a V6. This time with a high gear boost controller. Get your chopsticks ready. Here comes a rice storm.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
IE: not worth the over-doubling of the price.
Doesn't matter. Someone will blindly buy them up and hack magazines will proclaim the spec V the greatest thing ever.

The upgraded price should include free transmission changes. :p I guess Nissan figured if you were crazy enough the buy the Spec V version you could afford a new drivetrain every now and then.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ugly, I can't find anything about these cars good looking. Body lines blow big time, its over the top and disjointed. Why spend that kind of money on this when you could get a ZR-1 with ridiculous performance and a clean aggressive lines.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Ok I got the numbers : 478 horsepower (still), but a switch on the the steering wheel activates a circuit to boost torque by 15.
really? why...so all the little ricers can feel like they have NOS? Why they hell not just make it 493HP all the time (that's 487hp+15hp for all of you not in front of your calculators).

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
yeah i was expecting the spec-v to be 800hp or something

1 - 16 of 16 Posts