Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a stock hood off a 2011 Camaro , SIM in color, SoCal local pickup only , $150 OBO .

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
what did you put on to replace it? pics?

:nopics:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what did you put on to replace it? pics?

:nopics:
I got a ram air hood it is being painted this week I'm going to pick it up on Saturday , Pictures when I get it put on . .

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Got my hood on finally.
RK Sport with carbon fiber? How was your fit? I should have mine back on Monday.

did anyone buy your hood? I'm thinking mine will become a garage wall ornament.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RK Sport with carbon fiber? How was your fit? I should have mine back on Monday.

did anyone buy your hood? I'm thinking mine will become a garage wall ornament.
Yes it's Rk Sports, It fit good but down in the front one side is up a little bit going to see if I can adjust it. I did not sell my hood so I wrapped it in shrink wrap and put it away.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Yes it's Rk Sports, It fit good but down in the front one side is up a little bit going to see if I can adjust it. I did not sell my hood so I wrapped it in shrink wrap and put it away.
When I stopped by the front passenger corner had a little lift but they had done, basically, not adjustment at that point. Yesterday when I stopped by, it was in the bake shop so I couldn't see. The shop guy spoke like the hood was a very good fit and said I "picked a good" ... I'm hopeful, but won't be surprised if it is a little lift. Shrink wrap sounds like a good idea ... I'm still at the point that everything can be returned to original

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I stopped by the front passenger corner had a little lift but they had done, basically, not adjustment at that point. Yesterday when I stopped by, it was in the bake shop so I couldn't see. The shop guy spoke like the hood was a very good fit and said I "picked a good" ... I'm hopeful, but won't be surprised if it is a little lift. Shrink wrap sounds like a good idea ... I'm still at the point that everything can be returned to original
Post pictures when you get it on.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Post pictures when you get it on.
that's the plan :lol: hopefully get it back early Monday and get it posted

also hope to get my CAI installed if the weather is at least a little bit reasonable

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's the plan :lol: hopefully get it back early Monday and get it posted

also hope to get my CAI installed if the weather is at least a little bit reasonable
Good luck on the weather were in the 80s out here.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Good luck on the weather were in the 80s out here.
I hate you :lol: was pretty nice today but no car ,,, tomorrow will still be okay but cold front pushing in after that teens at night 30 or so in the day ... they are saying 20+ degrees below normal starting Tuesday yuk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts