Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
oh man....that's messed up...always the innocent that get killed.

"The man behind the wheel of the speeding Mustang was 40-year-old Troy Mcrae. Race spectators pulled him from the burning wreckage and rushed him to the hospital. Dorthea Bryson wasn't so lucky. Police say spectators did nothing to help her."

40 years old...you'd think he would have grown up by now.

Do you guys have race tracks in the area?

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Why would you do it in the early evening this could have been avoided

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I USE TO do this same type of racing but at 3 am with people at both ends watching for others and cops...its horrible to see or hear about the innocent life lost in any situation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Please tell your friends who race like this and if you do this then please think about not who you can hurt but the level of damage to your life this can cause. Great you killed/maimed someone but you survive...Guess what! the rest of your life will be like child support on steroids! you will never retire you will live with relatives because you cant afford **** and in the end you will die bitter and poor all for 10-13 seconds of fleeting fame...Now ask yourself is it worth it? Really? Track it or sack it...

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I wouldnt be Surprised if the Omar guy frequents Message Boards like MM or some other Corvette board They need to Find him and Prosecute him With vehic homicide just like that troy guy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As a disclaimer and to show that I am not a hypocrate I have done 120 in my solstice but there was no approaching nor impeading traffic on the road with 3 miles of visibilty available so if I wipe out it is me...EG it becomes a track. I was not racing anyone just wanted to go to the limiter. Do this I have no problem.

·
Registered
104 Posts
:angry: D-Bags like that give us all bad names. I hope they get nailed hard!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I agree with the one guy, we need drag strips. If we had dragstrips more available to us, I bet street racing would become extinct.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts