Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! The strips just made the car!!!!!!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow...looks great.

are you happy with the quality of the vinyl?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personally I hate the stickers but.........these are real good quality. I might have these painted on in the near future. Kinda like the whole glass look with the paint!

Hopefully these shots better show off the IO paint. Every picture I ever saw it looked from flat. Looked like the original Hugger Orange. The metallic ONLY rears its head in the sun!

Its suppose to rain here in a hour or two so no hallow light stalking tonight! LOL!!

Enjoy the picts! I took them for you guys!:5go:

Howard

·
Registered
49 Posts
Damm that orange is hard to see. I swear I thought it was red. I had to relook at the pics after reading your second post. How does it look in person? Good, Badass, or great?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damm that orange is hard to see. I swear I thought it was red. I had to relook at the pics after reading your second post. How does it look in person? Good, Badass, or great?
Like many of us........no one has really seen the color other then in photos. It looks WAY better in real life. The color is very light sensitive. No sunlight........no sunburst! The color under shaded conditions looks like Hugger Orange. Basically its a color that you have to see for real.

I am very happy with it and I am not a big "wow" color person on cars. If you look at those pictures closely you can see the color change in the metallic. I have the same pictures in higher res on my site gallery.....I vote for badass!

www.redline-motorsports.net

Howard

·
Registered
240 Posts
I don't think I'd want those colored stripes on that orange. I do like the hockey style stripes. Maybe black or cyber grey stripes if it was my car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts