Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my wife a Camaro today. I'd sure like to know what some of the striping options look like.

The Camaro is a 2SSRS model. Victory red with white stripe. Originally, the order book I saw had a (VYZ) White stripe option or a (VYR) Cyber Gray stripe option.

When I got to the dealer to hand over the down payment and finalize the order, I found a (B7X) stripe option that said it was limited to the 2SS models. I ordered this option since it was limited to the 2SS.

Anyway, I sure would have liked to see a picture. If anyone has a pic, please post up.

Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just search bro
Did that before I posted.

Found 2 posts by me and two posts with differing data.

One post said the B7X is a Rally stripe, the other said it was a hockey stripe. None of the posts had pics.

So if anyone has a pic or a link that shows what the stripe packages will look like, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for adding the links.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did they help at all? i can post more if you like.
The links were nice, but really did not answer the specific question I had. I am really interested in seeing a photo of the Factory B7X Arctic white stripe that is only offered on the 2SS model.

I have seen lots of pics of Dealer Installed Options as well as aftermarket 'upgrade' stripes as shown in the links, but nothing showing the actual factory striping.

I'm interested in the factory striping photos just for curiosity. I orderd the car for my wife to drive on nice weather days. We will show it with two original '68 Camaros periodically. As much as I would love to modify the car with aftermarket parts, I am going to leave it 100% stock. (May actually buy aftermarket wheels and tires to drive it on now and avoid scratching the RS painted wheels).

Given gas prices today, the EPA push to get more fuel efficient, the economy, etc. I truly think the 2010 2SS/RS will be a collectible. If not - I still win because the car is &*$%$ Cool. :D

Back to topic - if you know of any pics specifically of the Factory striping package limited to the 2SS, I'd love to see one. If not, I can wait until the car arrives.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you are right in that the pix don't seem to exist.

That ride builder link does help. Thanks for posting it up. This is not my first new car custom order, but it is my first order without a test drive, pictures, and detailed specs on the motor. I guess I should just put it out of my mind until I get the call that the car is here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

~Like that is going to happen.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I think you are right in that the pix don't seem to exist.

That ride builder link does help. Thanks for posting it up. This is not my first new car custom order, but it is my first order without a test drive, pictures, and detailed specs on the motor. I guess I should just put it out of my mind until I get the call that the car is here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

~Like that is going to happen.

yeah, that ridebuilder is cool...but I wish whoever made it would update it with the official colors (hint...hint, are you out there?).

As far as specs, I'm pretty sure there's pretty detailed engine specs that have been posted. It is tough ordering without driving...but going by what the focus group members said, I think we'll be happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts