Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get stuck in Quality Control at Oshawa. Vin#7132 built on 5/1. No ETA on when it is going to get released. Probably sitting in a back lot still waiting for what ever issue it got Quarintined for, to be address. If anyone got released, how long did it take?:angry:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it is status 4B00, it's probably held in Quality Control. I called chevy cust/serv. @ 1800-222-1020. Also stopped by my dealer today and had him called into his dealership support grp and they verified that it was in Quality Control. Could not give the reason why though!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Recall

Anyone else get stuck in Quality Control at Oshawa. Vin#7132 built on 5/1. No ETA on when it is going to get released. Probably sitting in a back lot still waiting for what ever issue it got Quarintined for, to be address. If anyone got released, how long did it take?:angry:
Hey Big Red

Did you know about the recall on some SS's. Has to do with the positive battery cable. Maybe they're fixing it before it leaves the factory.

marodude

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I knew about the recall. But it has sat there for 2 weeks. Why couldn't they have shipped and had the bat/cable replcd or fixed at the dealer. I think it is something else.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mine is supposedly in transit says the dealer and the system. I called GM yesterday and they confirmed it is currently on a train, although they don't know exactly where or when it might get here. I asked if it was in Quality Control or on it's way to Pontiac, MI, they said that it is not scheduled for either. VIN #7460

·
Registered
165 Posts
3419 built 4/15 and waiting. Not in QC either and no one really knows why.

DBC stated I should have the car in 14 days...but, who knows.

Make sure everyone here waiting checks the warranty status because my warranty starts 5/15 and I do not even have the car. So, tell the dealer when you pick it up that they need to send in paperwork to get a new warranty date.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got ahold of someone at GM today. Told me my car (#8464) was built on 5/7 but is now in Inspection for up to 4 weeks!!!

Very frustrating. Something else is going on.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got ahold of someone at GM today. Told me my car (#8464) was built on 5/7 but is now in Inspection for up to 4 weeks!!!

Very frustrating. Something else is going on.....
My car is # 8446 and was also built of 5/7. I'm also stuck in QC for who knows how long.
This truely sucks.:angry:

·
Registered
41 Posts
2386 - in Pontiac MI - built 4-3

Telli has me beat by a bit - I never hear anything from my dealer, but when I call them they just say "nothing new". I figure one of these days they will call me and tell me my car is here. VIN 2386 - ordered 10-13-08 - built 4-3, and that is about all I know... It is very frustrating to know that so many cars have been delivered that were built much later than ours... But we hopefully will not have to send them in for anything to be fixed afterwards...

·
Registered
146 Posts
5-20-09 3800 VIN 2G1FK1EJXA9110789
5-20-09 4000, 4104, 4B00

1 - 19 of 19 Posts