Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://gallery.me.com/iphone/riceaddictboy/100017#0
Ugh! F'n mouse!! I already replaced the insulator on the engine once... Now it's the back insulator!!?! The Chevy guys told me to relax and not worry about it as there was no damage to the wires and etc. They said they just went in there to be warm.

What do you guys think? Should I spend money and replace it ASAP? or are the Chevy guys telling me the truth and it's not a huge deal?

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Saw the photo :)

I really wouldn't worry about it, if this is a daily driver and not a dd and show car, I'd take care of the rodents first. If it's a dd and show car, then I'd take care of the rodents, then repair the insulation. If they aren't chewing the wires, then it's fine, if they are chewing the wires, then it's time to get Rambo on some rodents :eek::thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
is that a pitt? nice looking dog. id love to get one of those, but my oldest rottie would freak out!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
is that a pitt? nice looking dog. id love to get one of those, but my oldest rottie would freak out!
He is an American Bulldog (small version). Though I keep telling my wife we should just call him a "punkass"!! :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow there pardner....I had the same problem and they were rats....get some big traps not the little ones and place them at the edges of your walls, trap side in (they run along the edges of things). I took 4 of them out per year for 3 years. They chewed through most of my plastic wire managing covers on my SUV but never down to the wires. It was in a garage. Happy Hunting!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Like he said above...that's no mouse...that's the work of an fn RAT! You'd better get out the heavy artillery and fast. :eek:

I have had a similar problem in my garage...but being the gracious host...I serve up koolaid (antifreeze) to my guests and they drop faster than Jim Jones' followers. :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the part itself only costs around 30 bucks...not a huge deal I guess. Just really annoying. I'm tired of something happening to my Camaro... mother nature, drunk idiots, and now stupid Fievel Goes West is tearing up my engine bay...

·
Registered
89 Posts
[URL="
[/URL]... Hey :confused: where did everybody go??? :D
????

:lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave::lookandleave:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Well the part itself only costs around 30 bucks...not a huge deal I guess. Just really annoying. I'm tired of something happening to my Camaro... mother nature, drunk idiots, and now stupid Fievel Goes West is tearing up my engine bay...
That ain't Fievel in your garage. This is war man...and the enemy is near!

[URL="
[/URL] Just be careful!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Great looking pooch! Reminds me a little of "Petey".

Sigh...Little Rascals!
Thanks! Man, I wish he was that famous, I could retire. :lol:

OP, so as not to completely thread-jack here :D, those critters love dried blueberries/fruit. Use that in your traps so you don't have to deal with any poisons/toxics.... Place OUTSIDE your garage so as not to entice them inside. As already posted, place them right at the edge of the wall/foundation...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts