Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8 years ago I got a Mustang Convertible and I loved that car - right up until it broke down in 2003 (busted transmission). Times were tough so my next car was a Mazda Protege, but I promised I would someday get another Mustang convertible. That day has come..!! Except I'm not so sure I want the Mustang anymore. I've never been a Camaro guy but this 5th Gen version is one of the single nicest looking cars I have ever seen in the under-$50,000 category. I have to admit... I fell in love with Bumblebee :D

My only concern is I don't want to wait 2 or 3 years to get the car I want. So here are my stupid questions (and I apologize for my cluelessness):

I know the convertibles start hitting the streets summer of 2009. What are my chances of getting one right away..? Is there anything I should be doing now, like contacting my local dealer..? Am I going to have to pay an arm and a leg for the car..? I can afford MSRP, but not if the dealer tacks an extra $10,000 onto that. What are my chances of getting the specific type and color I want within a reasonable time...?

This is a great site and it has definitely led me to change my mind from a Mustang to a Camaro..!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts