Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Useless bastards.
I was suppost to get a call from the 1st shift supervisor TODAY (7am-3pm) to let me know if I'm off or not for TONIGHT..and I never did. Had to pester 2nd shift just to find out I have to come in TONIGHT and I STILL don't know if I had thursday night off yet or not.

I reiterate....useless bastards.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I have to work today til around 1 am and then work Thanksgiving day from noon til midnight or later..... Bowling Center business get no off days.:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Where do you work, Nick? Not having your work schedule really sucks. We have our schedule for 24 hr shift coverage 4 months in advance.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
well i'm off 2morrow:lol:
i know when i was working at quite a few dealerships during the holidays as a salesperson i had to come into work:angry: but the hours were short was the only bright side

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I was supposed to work tonight until 6:15am Thursday morning. I told them to forget it and I was taking the night off.

Lu, I know that poor communication from supervisors is THE biggest gripe people I work with have.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You guys have it somewhat easy. I have two jobs, one is at Nordstrom which I get payed above average and I also do a paper route every night from 1:30 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m., 365 days a year. It sucks, but I get all my gas payed for, all my oil changes, any accidents that may occur, and it's a decent amount of pay a week. Just stinks cause I can't go out and party that late :(

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
You guys have it somewhat easy. I have two jobs, one is at Nordstrom which I get payed above average and I also do a paper route every night from 1:30 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m., 365 days a year. It sucks, but I get all my gas payed for, all my oil changes, any accidents that may occur, and it's a decent amount of pay a week. Just stinks cause I can't go out and party that late :(
hey you're grinding getting money at least you can say you have employement,over a million people in the usa can't say that are

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
At work now get off at 8 AM.

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey you're grinding getting money at least you can say you have employement,over a million people in the usa can't say that are
Very true. Actually, I would continue doing this route, but on January 12th, the warehouse that I work for is going out of business. Me along with 200 other employees that bring in their kids and such are going to be losing their jobs so I will be stuck with one job, but others might end up jobless :no:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Easy, some of us busted our hump for years to get where we are. It is called hard work.

Keep up the Hard work and you too will have holidays off.

College gets you a coupl,e of things; a piece of paper that says you can follow directions, higher salary, more off days.......:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts