Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was the day after my friend passed away.

I guess I went to just keep my mind busy. It was Delilah's first show. I didn't take very many pictures because I was just wasn't in much of a mood to do so.

In fact, I didn't vote either. I gave my ballot booklet to the kid who was with his dad parked beside Delilah in the Modern Camaro Class.

This was the Sturgis Falls Celebration Car Show here in Cedar Falls. They award 1st through 4th place.

This particular show has been an albatross in the past for Domino. She never earned any hardware even though she was the cleanest car in any of classes.

However, Delilah scored a 3rd place trophy in the Modern Camaro Class. :thumbsup: Not too shabby for a mechanically bone stock ZL1 with RS Headlight Covers, Technostalgia Taillights, and AAC Marker Lights.

Dwight and Jan took 1st with their Victory Red Rag Top, Gerald and Vicki got 2nd in their IOM Rag Top, and Tony took 4th in his Black Coupe.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Congrats. Diggin' that Blue 2nd Gen. I have always had and always will have, a soft spot for the split bumper 2nd Gens.... Guess cuz I drove my guardians 73 some when I was 15/16. Had the 350/4 Hurst in it. Loved that car!
My first factory ordered car was a 1973 Midnight Blue Z/28. I loved that car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts