Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone getting the optional subwoofer box (2 MTX 10's)? Has anyone seen the price for that?

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I haven't ordered a Camaro nor seen the price list of options, but try shooting a PM to Camaro Scotty. He should have that info for you.;)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I wouldnt think they are that highly rated probably a little bit better than factory. But then any sub is better than factory I would think... or most lol

If you are someone who doesnt wantto mess with this later on down the road this is a good option.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok this is scary i emailed this to the MTX company :::
(I ordered the 2010 Camaro and was wondering if you can get
me some insight on the optional 2 10's MTX subwoofer box.
Any information will be great. Thank you for your time and
attention... )
They sent me a reply:::
What 2 10 box are you inquiring about? Is it a thunderform, or the x thunder link?:confused::confused::confused:

Maybe they dont know about the New Camaro coming out yet and that they are suppling the optional 2 10 box:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
im sure the box that will be available is gonna be something thats not even available for sale in there catalog or online. im sure its factory/dealer only item. Save your money your gonna prolly pay a ton for the option when u can go to your local Audio store and buy much better Quality for the same price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts