Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2013 IOM RT2 LS. It has the factory hood stripes,ground effects, chrome American Racing Daytona wheels and a clear bra. I'm looking for something to make it more distinctive. Exterior only for now.

Do you guys & gals have some suggestions? If so what and where can the best prices be found.

Oh yeah if someone will instruct me I'll post some pictures as I am not technologically swift or adept.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Let's see, while it seems the exterior doesn't have a lot that you can do with it, when you really start to look, there does turn out to be quite a bit available ... mine might be a good example of subtle changes ... painted DRL bevels, heritage grille, classic SS replacing the bowtie, painted chevy symbols on my wheel centers, gill decals or painting, sequential tail lights, LED marker and / or tail lights, ... on the more extreme, louvers, my dealer installed high wing spoiler, and am looking at hoods. I would suggest looking on ebay and just search against year Camaro, checking out the sponsors, and many others ... to post a pic, the little symbol 2nd from the end if you have a link, but I usually use the "Go Advanced" button, use the paper clip pull down, and upload from my computer. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Good choice on the bra. If you're going to use one, I much prefer the clear ones.

...on the car too.

·
Registered
217 Posts
just take pics with a digital camera then go to photobucket.com to give you pics you can put online to simply copy their url they give you and post the pics in the posts you make here is my photobucket

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

and a sample of a photo

and most uncomplicated striping you can do yourself easily with the instructions given by manufacturers...My favorite cheap one is https://id3452.securedata.net/superbgraphics.net/merchantmanager/index.php

Good luck I like heritage grills myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts