Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So can we communicate directly with the owners (vertical scope)? or via the mods? I will post this paragraph under that section as well. is anyone distributing the business cards? I am :) though I hate to touch peoples cars.
Need some new threads, maybe a "hottest real women" posed with Camaros. I do enjoy the hottest women ever, but they are airbrushed models :(
Weed out some of the "supporting vendors" that haven't posted in a long time. Poach some vendors from the other site !! TapAtalk friendly??

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I would argue for maybe just generalizing the site a bit, we've always had members from all across the board, why not make it a general Camaro or even chevy forum, seems like there is a good group on here that still check in once in awhile, and the site has become almost entirely inactive due to lack of expansion beyond the 5th gen Camaro (especially now the 6th is on the way). I know that's why I haven't checked in for quite a long time. I own a couple of Tahoes, wouldn't mind a place to swap techie advice/links for those. Just trying to spur some interest, but imho this forum is in its death throes if nothing else is done to gain a wider base of members. :eek:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
"I would argue for maybe just generalizing the site a bit, "
good idea, maybe a redo for the tabs for generations 3,4 and 6. they are way low on the list now !!
Hard to call gen 1 or 2 "Modern"

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
...so do you want page after page of drama like on the "other site"?

Most of us here LEFT the "other site" to get away from that nonsense.

Don't bring that crap here.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
oh no, don't want the stupid drama, childish attitudes, and cop haters from the other site.
However, on this site, now, 8 of top 11 "new posts" aren't even about cars, they are MC lounge posts.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
oh no, don't want the stupid drama, childish attitudes, and cop haters from the other site.
However, on this site, now, 8 of top 11 "new posts" aren't even about cars, they are MC lounge posts.
My thoughts exactly... We were a big site for quite awhile, and we kept it on the real. To be honest I'm not so sure about having "hottest women" threads either, nice as it is to look at that's some c5 bs right there. Want to drive away actual women who have camaros or related cars and want to talk that's a sure fire way of driving them off imho. Regardless, what crf8 said here is spot on, the lounge should be a big part of the forum, but there's no place for me to drop a build thread for my Tahoe, and if you don't want anyone that doesn't own a camaro so be it, this was one of the first forums I joined and I'd love to see it get some new life. That doesn't mean we have to tolerate disrespectful people, so much as make ourselves a more well rounded site.. The member of the month I see on the home page was from July for petes sake!! And the crazy thing is that from my reading today a lot of the old crew is still here, just not often because the forum is so dead.

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
Adding a Build/Mod Section (Non-Camaro) would be good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts