Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing who will be going?

Will be there with my family..my wife and new baby boy, gotta get him started off right.
Maybe Fri. and Sat. or Sat and Sun. Just seeing if anyone is interested in getting something together and hanging out in the park and having some food and BBQ lounge out..

good show about 6000 cars..thought we could get a few late model performance cars out here and hang out..anyone with a 5thgen?

I am going to create a master list here on 5thgen.org from all the sites I am posting this to to see who is going and with what? Get a good group of cars people and families for the weekend? Many of the car blubs take a lot of space up..so thought it would be good to go in as a loose group of people and stake a claim somewhere.

Summer Nats website:
www.summernationals.com

edit:
I guess there is a bunch of guys from a local Fbody club going Im going to go with them...;)

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if your from the North East register and come on in. Anywhere from NY, NJ Penn all over This event is 6K cars strong each year.

This is there brand new forum so register and show them what you got or just say hi. And maybe decide if you will go! It is a blast!

link to the Summer Nats forum.

http://www.summer-nationals.com/phpbb3/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts